Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Welcome Summer!

I went back home today to milk the kids and to feed Bruxels and Dresden. Having kids at the backside of our home I think made them both happy and excited all the times. At least they see something new and can be their toys. Bruxels, a female border collie didn’t managed to get herself from being spayed due to her weak condition. So when she saw those kids, her mother instinct showed up automatically and became protective over the kids. She will carry the kids in his mouth and bring them to a safer area. Though they don’t speak the same language where Bruxels and Dresden bark while Billy and Winnie Mbekkkk, the bond of love is felt among them. Gosh, I was so surprised that last night, I saw Dresden eating grass together with the kids. I hope this is a temporary scenario and it would change by next week when we send those kids back to Toda’s farm. Else I need to send him to rumah ukoi gila.. ada ke?.
When I was about to leave home, I looked at my cell phone, I saw 3 miscalls from my friend Simon and another sms from him asking me to call him back which I did. Talking to him is like a never ending story. We can chat until night or perhaps continue back after sleep and proceed until there’s nothing else to talk about. But since I was driving back to work, it was a compact 10 minutes conversation telling me that our friend Larence, whom was also his ex-housemate, died from stroke last Saturday. He was attending the funeral and didn’t manage to inform me earlier and another one is confidential which I am very reluctant to share here in my blog. Anyway, you know what to do kaban. There’s nothing which is impossible if you trust GOD!

2 comments:

rambomadonna said...

Hi Kazen ... beli rumah di kawasan ekslusif apa kenak ada kambing indah hahaha ... when i read your entry "milk the kid" i was like ... cepat nar "projek siap" hahaha

Bulak sekali entry ko tak ... ne summer nya!

Abet said...

zen.. suprisingly you dint' believe me? Projek ku dah siap and i have around 13 goats and 3 kids.. some mothers are pregnent so i expect 6 more kids coming... Now i'm planning to build the 2ns house for raya stock!!
Hey, u bila balit kah? you sounds busy zen... iboh lupak aku k..