Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bet, abet and dibit

Ayoyo… Reading about flood everywhere in the west of Malaysia makes me feel so stressful. I can imagine how they feel because I ever had a dream about it not once but several times where my family needs to evacuate the house and we became homeless. Where should we put pithui? Lassie? Dresden, Bruxels and Oligano? Abandon them and let them die on the cold weather? Just imagine at that time, money is worthless. There’s no buying and selling instead the barter system would be introduce so that we can exchange things, foods and dry clothing easily. At that time, all sorts of transportation are all dead except those belong to the Sarawak Government. Schools are the place where we eat, sleep and wait until further notice. It’s going to be an eye sore especially when everyone try to occupied all the spaces available. As for me, I need to plan properly where I should build my territory so that my family so that we would feel comfortable despite the situations which is unbearable. Mom suggested us to go back to Pelagus to start a new life but after making the phone calls, it was not promising and the future is very blur.

In my dream, there’s a long road where on its left and right are only water. Dark Cold water and it’s never subsiding since then. The situation was so scary actually. Dead bodies floating here and there and there are no other kind of living things could be seen. Thank God there are no zombies!! Oh talking about zombies, this Friday on channel FX HD 12 midnight, Walking dead, 50 minutes only. Don’t forget to watch. Else you will regret at least half of your life. I’m so mean here .. hehehhe.

Last night we played badminton for an hour for 3 sets game. I feel good today and it should be that way. I should regularly exercise 3 times per week and at least 1 hour per day. It’s not a hard thing to do anyway. The trick is to do what you like and within that 1 hour you sweat like hell. Sex is not included. Is it? Go and google for the answer… Besides that, the food and drinks must be a healthy and not fattening. As of now, it’s 3: 42 pm and I already ate 2 sticks of ice cream. Is it worth it after the 1 hour sweat last night? Ayoooo….

I read this in a magazine once but could not remember which one. It says that when a person is so successful in his/her lifes, the success is actually belongs to their parents. If a person fail in their life then the blame should be on the parents too because they fail to teach and provide the needs of their children. So my success is belongs to my parents and not myself. My turn will come soon 
I don’t know what I want to do now, but I do know that I want a dragon year 2012 kids at least. Hey, I’m a dragon year born too and I feel proud of it.. heehhee

1 comment:

Balqis DBJ said...

Barvo! Bravo! Bravo! My friend, you're back in action! I've been waiting for ages to read your new posts. Glad that you make a come-back.

Nice post...lots to learn from you. Keep posting! :)