Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Before May 14 end...

I have to write and write well! I told myself over and over again! Life is short. One of the criteria FB once said that a successful person must have a journal. And here’s mine. Yes I am a successful person like Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton and etcetera. Where do I start? Hmmmm….
It’s Month of May already and many things happened. One of it is the MH370 tragedy where one of Malaysian’s plane was missing while heading to Beijing China. It was on Saturday morning when I found the news on TV1 while preparing myself to work. I couldn’t believe it happen I called my wife to confirmed, and yes it was a poor Malaysian airline. The 2nd shocked strike me when I found was one of the steward in duty was my relative from my mother side. I immediately called mom that morning, she didn’t really hear what I said because she was having woman’s day out with her friends of course. I don’t know what happened next but I know that she started to pray. Up to now, the airplane was still missing. There were many stories and assumptions heard and I do have one myself. But till then, I just keep it in me to show my respect to the victims.
Dad was admitted again, but this time with different case, it’s the support bone. I pity dad so much. He once fell down on a slippery floor which could be the cause of the cracked bone. It was so painful few weeks ago until he need to be hospitalized for further diagnosis. I think we went through x-day and another test to check the bones condition. Final said, the operation cost RM36k! OMG! The doctor was so mean! How could the just simply charged old men, whom was serving in army fighting communist and I admit it, patrolling away from home for half a year? I still believe in miracle and my God is Jehovah Jireh, he provides, Jehovah Rafa, He who heals! Amen to that!
Oh ya, 2 May was the day when it came to a year I work with Sime Darby. I thank God for such a blessing but of course it still won’t settle my problem, I do still have problems but at least it is subsiding. Just imagine I was without work for 18 months and I’m married with cars and a house. I’ so thankful that my wife really understands my situation and she helped me to carry on!
Of course there were weddings and birthdays during my silence and yes the whole Toda’s family went and gave our full support like usual. Gawai is coming soon and also our 5 the year wedding anniversary. Wow, 5th year already? Times really flies! It was just like yesterday when I say I DO to my dear wife and everything was so beautiful. No children yet doesn’t mean that we don’t want kids, it’s just that we couldn’t afford to have them YET. I believe it is so costly and extra time for them and less time together and this and that…. I believe in God’s timing! At the moment, Dresden, Bruxel and Rambo is our training medium.
So let me end here. I will write again soon, I must!..

No comments: