Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas is coming...

Hmm, my watch shows its 4:50am, 15 December 09, 6 days already battery flat but I have not change it YET!. Not that I don’t want, but few shops that I went, they don't sell SWATCH battery. Unbelievable!! I thought that watch batteries are universal and even if there are differences, I would not burden an end user like me to find a replacement immediately! If Guinness World Book of record would accept this, I’m the man wearing a dead watch for 7 consecutive days. Few things which I did lately;
1. Bought New Jeans for Christmas
2. Bought New Shirts for Christmas
3. Cut short my hair
4. Die my hair darker brown
5. Had Dresden vaccinated at home

That’s it? Oh ok, only 1 items, not that much lah… I went to few shoe shops to get myself a new pair of sandals or shoes but yes, I’m so surprised!! Kuching have no shoes that suits my feet! I’m a size 11 or 45 but seem that the supplier did not order that size in a sufficient figure! I’m thinking of eating laksa now!
--- LUNCH----

Argh.. so sleepy now…. Thinking of take leave today but my work is like FOREVER!!! I need to arrange my holidays so that it would be balance and easy going!

Bah, i guess i need to stop here. I want to wish all the Christians out there a Happy Christmas and a blessed New Year 2010 and to those who have not achieve their goal, nevermind, there always be another year.. hehehe

No comments: