Wow, seems like years already didn’t update the blog. Actually many things happen but I don’t have time to blog over it. Last week, wife and I attended 2 weddings and skipped one. The morning wedding we attended was the son of Dr Elli’s which was hel at their own residency. Not so many guests or perhaps they were only the close relatives for both parties due to the limited compound which could accommodate certain amount of guests. I don’t know what was their intention, maybe for cost saving after the photo shot session in Bali?
The 2nd wedding was held at the Mandarin restaurant at Li Wah’s hotel. I think there were about 20 tables all together and my wife and I were at table 17 which was the most front table due to she was one of the mc that night. Being half deaf was a blessing that night for the audio speaker were really behind me! We didn’t buy gifts for these 2 couples but I just want to say welcome to the club and God bless your marriage until generations to come!
Adoi!, Pithui was sick, hit with flu and stomach ache. Pithui’s bestest friend, mom, yes my mother realized that she acted differently and didn’t have the mood to eat and play. Usually, Pithui would always walked into mom’s bed room and stretching her body from top to bottom and finally she will sleeps there until meal time. Yeah, she was predictable. I called my brother again yesterday to ask for her condition and Thank God, she’s doing well at home. Last Sunday we had our Christmas tree decorated and I think my brothers are starting to clean the house before the big day come. Hmm, sometimes Christmas come around far too quickly. The moment you were preparing the rendang, curry, lemang and ayam pansoh on Christmas eve, the clock is already striked 12.00, 25th December and some of us were at church while the others just stay at home with the family and within the next 24 hours, time will run so quickly, so envy of us but the fact, we could not control it nor to modify time. Personally, I have not plan anything yet. But I’m celebrating it at my parent’s house, unprepared to have it on my own.
Dresden is getting more like a watch dog but too bad, he is so much friendly to the outsiders. I afraid he will follow other people’s going home instead doing his duty to keep eye on our house! Never mind, what do you expect from a 9 weeks puppy? Yesterday he acted so differently. I afraid he got sick. Maybe tonight I’ll give him a nice hot bath. He did not sleep in the cage instead I release him free so that he can walked to and fro and watch over our home from any unwanted things. Good job Dresden! When I was at my brother’s clinic, Igat told me that my niece Megan went to see a specialist. What specialist I ask again! Oh, Megan was actually gone to the tailor. She is going to be in primary 1 next year but she could not find any pinafore suits her size! Alamak Megan! What happened to you???? Well actually it runs in the family! During our school years, all of us never ever had the chance to experience on wearing a factory outlet school uniforms because they were cut and design rather small and we were in a very good shape of American size! No worries Megan. Oh, don’t forget to put some glitters on your pinafore yeah.
I guess I need to stop here. Well at least I have some updates here. Oh last one, last Sunday my mind was playing this song by Dmassive, Cinta ini membunuh ku (This love is killing me) and it was still one of my favorite, so I sit on the chair with my wyes closed and suddenly I started to hum the melody and I didn’t know I was getting so loud until I verbally sing the lyrics out loud. When I open my eyes, every eye was at me. My goodness, I’m still at church is it?
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment