Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year Holiday has passed by so quickly. The 2 days holidays were perfect! I did a lot of activities which mostly include eating!! Last Sunday, this was supposed to be the 1st day if CNY, at church, I was told by my sister Ivy that our grandfather (babai Nupat) has died. Many plans for home visiting but we decide to cut it into few less so that we would be able to go back to kampong to show our last respect to grandpa whom had suffer for the pass 10 years.
As usual my family likes to go visiting in one big group. The 1st house which we went to was my 1st cousin Kinyoi whom married a Chinese guy. Oh, she served mostly my favorite foods which I no need to elaborate here. The foods were perfectly decorated and served! I think I ate trice of my normal daily intake which made me full until that evening! Around 2PM, we went back home. Full and tired, I slept like a baby. The weather was sporting, cold and windy. We slept until 7pm. Later mom called around 7.30 inviting us to go back to Kampong with my brother, Andy. I agreed and they picked us up around 7.45PM in his Satria. Satria is perfect transportation to avoid jam, fast and for easy parking.
We arrived at grandpa home around 8.30PM. There were so many people and they were singing Hymns. I saw some familiar faces. They were my cousins and clos relatives, aunties and uncles! The service ended 10 minutes later and as usual, people would go and eat whatever was prepared on the dining hall. Around 12.00 midnight, we left for home. So tired!
The next day I woke up so early and yet it was a rainy Monday. Ton and his group came wound 8pm to build up a division so that my puppies could be control easily. It cost me RM480.00.. No discount ka Mr Yon? Around 2.30pm, wife and I went to check in at the Sheraton Hotel, where we had sweet memories and we want to treat it as vacation place. Hey we got married there, OK. Last time we were given the airport view but this time, wffe preferred city view. So we got a floor 7 room facing the city. Dolin and her family came later, with my brother and they proceed to the swimming pool. I came later.
Around 7.30pm, wife and I needed to get ready because Jethro is picking us up to visit my cousin Jamie. Many funny things happen while we were on the road. I could not mention it here due to some sensitive issue, just read this: Malaysian is considered guilty unless proven he is NOT! In other country, they are NOT GUILTY unless proved guilty! We arrived at Jamie's residency and immediately being fed with sumptuous foods too. We chat and talk and eat and update each other at the same time. Hafiz was always be the hottest topic while next were the government issues. We left around midnight and I was so damn tired. Thanks cousin for the hospitality. Jethro sent us back to the hotel.

1 comment:

rambomadonna said...

hahaha ... it was hilarious! at the mention of it pun I masih mau ketawa hahahaha