Friday, February 5, 2010

JFTSO Blogging!

Yeah.. long time already I did not update the blog… How I wish the word busy never was appear in the dictionary. I have changed my job description and it makes me more occupied with office work. Being a process engineer is not so much different than an equipment engineer. Ah, leave work load alone. Let this blog clean from any work load story. Leave work load alone. Let it be where it supposed to be!
Last Saturday I was thinking having a small makan2 with my little family. How I miss them! Yeah, I miss each and every one of them!!! Being a husband I have more duties. One of it is to kill the housefly, eat what ever my wife cook, bathe the puppies, lit up the mosquito’s coils, say hi to the neighbor, pray for the meals and so on! Not to say wife have no chores, infact she has MORE heavy chores than me. Enough said, so last Saturday, after our music practice, I informed family to have an eating session at my place in the evening. The 1st to come was my parents and my sister Ivy and her family, Oh lily, Dresden’s sister also came. They were beyond control until they both needed to be tied far form each other. Later, my sister Doli and her family came. Too bad both of my brothers didn’t turn up, so they missed the fun and the eating session that we had.
While my parents and aunty Tookies and my brother in-law were having coffee after meal at the patio, the rest of us were busying watching DVD about a dog by the name of Marly. Oh it was such a nice story which made my sister Dolina cried like a baby. Ayoyo.. Sorry sis, no tissue that night. Around 11.30, every body went off! I had a great time watching Marly. Did I cry? Yes I did. Huhuhu…It’s so painful to keep the cry instead, just let it go…But I cry little bit only lah… hehehehehe…

This weekend is the Chinese New Year and I’m really looking forward to this long vacation. Just imagine next week I only work from Wednesday till Friday. Wah… Honeymoon again.. hahahaha… I have not taken any leave since 1st of January and my carry forward leave is mounting! I thin after February, my leave remains 32.5 days. After March, 34 days and after May, HR will send an email so that I should apply for leave! Huhuhu.. I think let’s wait for the e-mail so that my new boss will be alert that I have many leaves and let he’s the one to ask me to take leave.. Hahahaha…

I receive sms from my friend Melcome telling me that he’s flying over to US. Wow, America, be prepare because a Sarawakian is coming to town. I don’t know how much strict the airport condition now even after the whole precautious step taken, there were still escapees! Scary! I hope there are no rules and regulations saying flyers must be checked thoroughly or flyers fly in nude! Hahahaha… I think I had enough of flying… What does it mean??? It means, maybe I should go tour on cruise or driving though it would not bring me far until US, hmmmmm, am I sick of flying? Believe me. Imagine this, you are located at the far end of a long tube, big enough to carry about 300 peoples, imagine those crowds whom sit infront and behind and on your left and right. The limited space and air makes me uncomfortable what else to stretch your body in the 12 hours journey where you have to change your time according to theirs and then when you arrive there, everything looks so differently and the weather and climate change too. Oh, I’ve experience all those things and I personally not to prefer but if it is a must, I’ll go, provided it’s FOC!

No comments: