Tak mungkin ku percaya, kata kata yang penuh dusta, hanya dirimu berkata… Well, that’s Bengang song san by Akim, keep on repeating automatically in my mind. I like the song though the lyric is about trust. Today is the 2ns day my running nose. I blame it on the weather. Once it’s raining heavily, a minute later it’s badly hot. I know that my body is so fragile compare to my other siblings. I can easily get sick. And when got this running nose, it will stay until 3 – 4 months. Yes months, not weeks! Yes, I already see doctor and eat my medicines. Oh, at the same time I want to congratulate my cousin, Jamie for being appointed as a director of the Ministry of tourism Penang, with grade gaji 64! Not far from JUSA tu..!!
I want to comment a bit about AF8. So frustrated because non of them exceed my expectation. I’ve seen people yg kena audition and some were good and most of them were par with Brussles’s standard. I can say that the AF is trying to copy what the AiDOL is doing such as to have 2 emcees and to have the result out only on the next day to allow people’s vote counts. Ok, why can’t they give audition in stages like the American Idol does? Kala nak tiru, kenapa alang2 aje? It’s better to have it that way because I believe people need to be given more time to be prepared and present their best during the 2nd, 3rd until they are the final 12… I ‘ reckon it will be fare to everyone personally because at the end of the day, they are competing with the best among the bests! How can the AF8 judge judge them only hearing them sing once or twice in one day? To me, they should select the VERY BEST 12, and then let ME, who has the money to vote and select the champion! So.. sorrylah AF8, I rather watched Hagemaru on that Saturday evening… perhaps, maybe go outing with my wife by the esplanade! We have Esplanade now you know.. Jangan mare orang Miri…
Esplanade is the extension of the waterfront. Oh, Kuching is so beautiful now days. Despite the traffic jams and the rock forest we do keep our enchanting secrets of beauty. I know that most of the Kuchingites are so fond to see Kuching clean and safe place to live in. (Apo, what am I writing here!!) I love Sarawak Laksa, the Mi Sapi and the Mi Belacan! Too bad, good food makes you become less healthy. Em,,, should watched my diet is that what I’m trying to say here? I think now I size 47!!! Most of mu jeans are 44 and now are sexily very tight holding my butt up and my stomach is compressed like the black hole, trying to swallow everything including lights!!
No I seldom visit my brother’s clinic like what I always did before. So bad me kan… Nevermind, since my project is not ON, I’ll be there this Saturday then! At least lah cuci and mop the floor!! I’ll bring Dresden and Bruxels along! It would be fun! So what’s my plan this weekends??
My brother chat with me thru FB while my sister SMS me and another one call me last night asking me whether the BBQ is on or not tonight. Well, why not I said even thou I had a mild fever since 2 days back. But I love family gathering where everyone would meet with each other, eating and share stories. Oh ya, I just join the Lanang camp in FB. Lanang camp was the place where I supposed to grow emmm, maybe up to age 10? 15? But too bad, we moved to Kuching when I was nearly 6 years old so what could a kid remember in those early period? I remember playing in the drain after heavy raining, running around the big field infront of our house which was just near to the main gate and in front of the main Lanang road and opposite the ‘’greset’’[entah how to spell this - wide open hall]. Mom used to tell us that during communist period, dad was always not around us because he was in the jungle with the other soldiers. It was very scary she said that everytime, there would be chopters landing by the field carrying dead casualties and also dead bodies. The curfew were really a burden where very night, the light was offs and we live in the cold and scary condition. I believe mom was tough with us. What else to say, having me, as the 5th in the family was really a burden. Mom said I cried non stop for more than a normal babies would cry and over 30 days and 30 nights I did it without feeling any guilt within me. Personally I don’t like crying babies. I couldn’t stand the noise and the disturbed peaceful environment. But mom consistently took care of me and believe it or not, it took nearly a year for me to recover. I was not told what the sickness was but maybe I missed dad’s presence at that time. I thank God for His plan is so good to me. I don’t remember when we moved to the big green (BG) house but I do remember visited that BG house with mom. Ya, mom can drive at that time and she drives dad’s car. Boleh tahan mak aku!! BG house have 1 Master bed room and another room for all the children. Since we were small at that time, Andy and I slept with the parents while Doli, Igat and Ivy slept in the other room. Each room attached with a toilet. From the main living room, on the left side is the eating room; next to it is the kitchen cum the bar. I still remember having lunch with the whole family in that room and out of a sudden, the picture of Christ in the frame hung by the door fall down and the glass scattered all over the area, I remember swimming in the bath tub with my brother, I remember playing badminton a the car porch, I remember looking at Stella’s mom laying on our sette with her big round bulging stomach carrying Sharon in it. Gosh, kid’s memory is so limited… Emmm, I remember i saw Monopoly’s money in my sister’s cupboard but I never play with them…I remember on the last day in Sibu, at the airport, my dad persuaded somebody so that we could bring our cat Bang Bang in the same fligh to Kuching and finally it happened!. I remembered during the photo taking, one of my feet was bleed due to the sharp object but I manage to forget about it because I was so happy!
Well, I can go on and on but most of the memories are faded away… Yea, the TV was still black and white and not so much entertainment. On weekends, dad used to bring us out for ice-cream near to the Sibu Wharf. Oh ia, one thing which is so special about Sibu to me is the drain… Everytime after raining, Sibu would always flooded and it cleans all the passage and the big drain in front of our older house. So I always took the advantage to swim in there with the other friends… To be continued
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment