It is football fever again. The world cup is in Channel one every day at 2-4 am. Yes, one needs to either sleep early and wake up before the game starts or don’t sleep at all, wait until the game is over. My wife likes to watch football while I’m not. She could talk about it while I’m totally having no idea who is who and from where they come from. *LUNCH* Oh, I feel so sleepy after lunch. The hot topic just now was England! Not their football team, but England as it is, because one of our friends will be flying from Kuching-KL-Amsterdam-Wales this coming Monday for a week business trip. Currently it is spring there while in middle July it would be summer. Today is my brother’s birthday. Hmm, still thinking on what to get for him. Maybe a slimming kit? A diet program perhaps? Or a GYM membership at Level up for a year?? Or buying something for his clinic needs… Entahlah labu.. maybe I just come with an empty stomach because dad is making nasi ayam. On the 2nd thought, maybe those diet program are meant for me.. huhuhu… I thought of getting a ½ day leave this afternoon since I have quite a number of leaves left. It’s Friday and the family already have plan to do. At least I don’t have to think on my own agenda otherwise it would always be eating and eating at some fancy restaurant!
No comments:
Post a Comment