Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Holidays

Selamat Gawai Dayak to all of you. We did not celebrate gawai this year, same as last year and the year before last year. It’s not that we want to skip it but I think let Gawai Day become the day we as a family go out for “Ngabang” and have some fun! Indeed for the past few years, my dancing skills improved compare to years and years ago. Regular practice would make everything perfect! I agree!
The 1 week Gawai holidays which I took seems to be not enough for me to reenergize. I can’t blame anyone except for my self for being into so intimate with the social city which most of my time being burnt in front of the lappy… Well the time will come if I need to let it go, just like what happen to my Café World! Hey, I know my limit and I also know when to stop. I’m in control!
30th May was our 1st year anniversary. How did we celebrate? Emmmm… we managed to watch movie at the Spring but we went back under a heavy thunder storm with a piece of summon by the police traffic reasoned my car is blocking the traffic! Apa kelas!!! I dint’ want to spend RM300 just to pay the ticket so I managed to write a letter to ask for some reduction. Wife gave me RM100 in advance and the rest I need to use my own. At the traffic office, I kind of begged to the lady at the counter. I didn’t get the chance to give her the “love letter” since she said that they will not entertain any pardons nor what so ever you said it. Encik, and kena bayar kami RM30.00. What?! I sound rather shocked than happy, disbelief on what I heard? Berapa cik puan? RM30, she replied back. The first thing I did was to put back the letter which I wrote inside my bag and slowly with a smiley face, I gave her RM30.00.
Now a days I’m keen on forgetting something be it misplace something or forget to do something. So after I paid my summon, I drove to Hong Leong bank to pay my credit card debts. Never learnt from my lesson, I parked my car again at the yellow line. Ah! It’s too early for the police traffic to do their duty at this hour! I bet they are still at home sleeping! So I left my car about 500 meters walked to the bank and did my business without rush. Done, so I walked back while searching for my car keys, OMG, I could not find it. I searched in and out, up and down and high and low but still not find it. So I rushed to the car and wallah! The car key was inserted into the door lock hole hanging free for anyone who sees it and drive it back home! Yarabi.. what happen to me, so careless already! Thank God nobody sees it and left me alone walking to the police station and tell them where I had parked my car… huhuhuu…. Padan muka…
So I promised myself not to parked like samseng anymore form that time onward! So the last thing which I need to do that morning was to pay my tax at the LHDN. I parked infront of Picadilly Pub, took out my parking coupon and walked across the road to LHDN. Hmmm Rm55 for 2009 tax. I tought I’m over paid! What happen to the system?? Feel being robbed by the government, I quickly walked back to the car and feeling hungry some more, I searched for a place to have something to eat. Since I’m very near to Batu lintang, hmm why not rojak kuchei? I had a glass of Big Ice Tea special and a plate of rojak kuchei. Ya ya , I parked at the yellow line again because the car park was full and so small for my Naza. Hmmmm, seems that I can keep promise within half a day only, perhaps within 2 hours, than it will be broken…

No comments: