Let the whole World Know,
Christ was borne In Bethlehem
Many years ago….
That was the Sunday school Christmas song which kept on repeating itself for 24 hours in my ears and my heads a day before Christmas regardless where I was! I took Christmas leave from 24th December 2010 until 3 rd January 2011. My wife and I had a fun Christmas though we were at different places due to work related. I was a bit disappointed actually because the we supposed to spent Christmas together this year in Belaga but due to incompetency added with miss-communications from the arrangement coordinator, I didn’t get my travelling tickets but she got it/ With a mixed feeling, I sent her to the airport that Christmas Friday morning 25 December 2010.
This year Christmas was a wet one. Raining from day to night, on and off but sometimes it was hot out of a sudden. We had a midnight Christmas Eve dinner with the closest family and our color theme for this Christmas is Red! Red? Why Red? Why not green I ask my brother since it’s quite weird, unless you are a Chinese, for us to wear something that hurts peoples eye is a No No. As if we are one troop of a lion dance group and all are ready for some TUM TUM TUM CHE! But as usual, the Big brother has spoken, red is a read, then, it’s not read blue, or red green ore yellow red... It’s is a red red! So my wife and I took a day off just to do some shopping hoping to get that RED shirt. I was thinking of going to India street at the 1st place but the weather again does not allowed. Hopoh and Saberkas car park was full at that time so we ended up back to tHe Spring. It is a tHe with small letter t and e and a big leter H.Heeehe...

CHRISTMAS DAY at SRI IJAH
As usual, the first visitor came around 10am to our house was Uncle’s Sebuang and family in 3 cars and followed by others and the last visitors that we had went off around 12:30 am on the next day. I was so physically tired but feel so happy at the same time to see some old faces which suddenly appear at your porch such as Harsten and her his Penangites wife and their child. Harsten is an old friend of mine whom after graduated got a job in Penang and married there. I’m so happy that he came and can share things with each other again. I hope that when he read this part, I really want him to come back and work in Kuching, buy a house here and continue with life till we age. My brother Igat also didn’t came back for Christmas this year due to his work load. He did called during the Christmas eve and telling us that he was doing good there.
I think we managed to go for visiting on the next day during lunch, after my brother finish talking to some friends and rearranged their ngabang to the next day. On the 2nd day, we managed to ngabang 4 houses starting from 12:00pm until 10:00pm. Gosh, I was so tired tahap dewa! I slept at Sri Ijah when during my wife was away from me.
On Tuesday 28 th December, it was a rainy morning, but still I told my wife that I want to go for a early morning walked after so many intake during the festivals. So I were my long pants and extra clothing to prevent myself from getting bitten by the mosquitoes. Only few meters I was away from home, I heard few foot steps behind me.. Surprisingly it was Dresden and Bruxels. They were both got so excited until they jump up the fence to follow me. Due to that I just cut short of my distance instead going to the main road, I just walked to and fro at our own lane. Eden and Bruxels follow me as if I need their escorts. Hehehe, I felt like Mr President at that time... True!!! The rain was getting heavier which discouraged me to continue my extra hours of walking. I was wet instead of sweating! I tired to bring the dog home but they were so reluctant. Feeling the morning breeze under the cold rain was much more preferable so I just left them playing around the neighborhood while I rushed back home and wet. That morning, I started to cough and my body temperature increased. Oh no, I go myself a fever I guess. One thing about me, I never like to see doctor even though I have free access to them and to the medication. I think I learnt my lesson here. My advice is to go now and see doctor when you feel uneasy or something is not. Even if you are wrong about your own diagnosis, at least you have done some checking.
Happy New Year 2011
I think 2010 was just another year which I have to go thru numerically since it is only a number of days the earth circulating around the sun and to be more calculative, it’s the way once remember his/her own age. I don’t know what to expect from now onwards. I want to be a loving husband to my wife, to my doggies, to my families and to the neighborhood too and I want to be better at work. I want to be more pro-active and competitive even though I don’t know how to start it. I want to achieve high percentage in every tests. I want to know God more and learn to lean to Him alone. I expect more zombies movie to be released in cinema and finally I want to have a healthier live compare to know. Lord Jesus, this is my prayer.

No comments:
Post a Comment