I have a colleague whom just bought a car, A Mitsubishi Sport cost around RM166,00, and it’s a brand new luxury black mica MPV! I was so amaze to see how beautiful it is and at the same time it is huge too. So I was thinking how much is he paying for a month… So I ask my colleague sitting next to me. He is a pure China man with his own China slang. So I have talk slowly to him so that both won’t get confuse and since I have hearing problem, I must be careful of my own speech.
Me: Hi Xiaa. Do you have a car here?
Xiaa: Yes, I do. It’s quite new too.
I need to know quickly, so I ask him for the bank interest..
Me: How much is the bank interest?
Xiaa: What?
Me: How much is the bank interest?
Xiaa: Pardon me?
Me: How much does the bank charge you annualy? 5%? 4.5 % or 6% perhaps?
Xiaa: I don’t have to pay anything anymore.
Me: So how much you per month?
Xiaa: I told you that I don’t have to pay the bank anything anymore because I pay them full!
Me: - quietly turn away with my tounge tied.
*padan muka aku… you thought everyone have the same amount of utang kah??
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment