Thursday, May 5, 2011

Missing Who..

Today is our 1st day to work after a long holidays. Oh how much I love holidays… I’m really looking forward towards retirement already… I think I’ll retired working at the Fab at 45 means I have 10 more years to go, and after than I want to catch up opening my own business or doing something I enjoyed most and at the same time I’m making money too… Early this morning I received a phone call from mom saying that there is a potential buyer from Bau who wants to buy goats. It’s news which I’m so keen to share with everyone. I’ve became a farm manager since august last year and it’s nearly a year already the farm is working without a proper maintenance and guidance. I think since then, I’ve seen 3 kids were born in my farm, but sadly 1 die after 3 days. I’ve lost 1 goat after 1 week it was transferred to my farm. It was a sudden death I reckon. Too bad couldn’t see the face reaction like what human being can do else we can detect the cause of death. Being ambitious is good but being practical is another thing. I think to success, ones must have both! I regret to say that I only have the ambition to do things but practically, I fail to put 100% of efforts to the farm. There were many times I surrendered to failure and it made me feel sick! It’s time to sell off some of the goats I guess since my income is very limited now.



This afternoon I feel so miserable. Suddenly I though of some people who had been in my life temporarily and now they are somewhere out there… I never like this kind of feelings because it hurts me internally. When I missed someone, I will dream of them, and yes, I did dream of several people recently and one of them was my little brother Fabian. So I grab my handphone and called him… hehehhee… So if you missed someone, go and call them immediately. Better late than never!



I finally found a game which may suits me, I repeat, MAY suit me. This was also Fabian’s idea. Let me try on that game first, If it’s stick to me, then I’ll go for it, maybe as a master.. hhehehheheh. Okl a got to stop here, I’ll keep on updating this blog as much as I can. FYI Osama ben Laden died 2 days ago, shot by the Americans

No comments: