Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It has been a while

It has been a while;

I didn't update my blog
I didn't even open the website and read my friend's blog
I didn't try to put history into words
I didn't write my thoughts
I didn't share my stories

hahahaa... i'm not good in poetry actually... maybe in BM it's easier but not in English. This week we were given an extra day to rest. It was a fab shutdown. Again, i was the happiest person in the galaxy system.

Last Friday, i took a half day leave to witnessed the wedding of Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge and Catherine Middleton the Dutches of Cambridge. It was a history in the making just like the wedding of Princess Diana and Charles more than a decade ago. How i love weddings. I had mine on the 30th May 2009, about 2 years back but i think my wedding ceremony was so fast until I didn't even have time enjoy the special moment with everybody. I didn't even notice who sat on my right, left, back and front table. I didn't even got the chance to go around the corner to greet every one and i didn't even have the chance to say good bye to the guests. Hmmm, well, i did enjoy the dance, the foods and the picture taking with my lovely wife. I just want to wish the couple a happy wedding and may it lasts forever. Prove that your marriage works until Prince William becomes a King William and Kate becomes Queen Catherine. Let there be a inner spiritual healing in the England Royal Monarchy and let them invite Christ Jesus in the Royal Throne because they are nothing without the King of kings!

Last Sunday we went picnic at Bau. We also had BBQ there. We arrived around 11.00am and went back around 4pm. It was such a beautiful day and the water was perfect! Everyone enjoyed themselves especially me :) That evening, my wife and i went to the STAR to watch the THOR. Hey THOR is a good movie. Go and watch it and you won't regret!!

Last night we celebrated Dad's 64 years old birthday. I ordered the ice cream cake and everyone seems to like it. At first we wanted to have the Pandan Delight but it needed to be ordered one day in advance. So i asked what is in the other fridge? Oh, its the ice cream cake, the lady answered my question confidently. I with no hesitation immediately pay the cake and of ot Sri Ijah's. Everyone brought different foods and the table were fulls with sumptuous dishes and surrounded by food lovers... hehehee.. Let the picture speaks for itself!!. Dad was surrounded by his grandchildren try to blow the candles.



That night also my wife and Cherish for the 1st time practice the wedding song for Penelope and Kenny's wedding. It is a nice song, lovely lyrics and so sentimental. I'm going to have a full band, and they are all my nephews. Gigel the basses, Boy the drummer while Bujang will play the rhythm. The chord are toughs i can say, from B major,it goes to F# major then it goes to F major and finally back to B major... sweating oooo....

Today is Tuesday and my 1st sms was from my Kaban Simon. He won the wheel of Fortune contest twice and them both 2 bicycles and he can't wait to test the bicycles.I can't wait for this coming weekend. Maybe we will bring the bicycle to Matang and cycle at the highway there... I want to go out after this. No plan yet on where to go... Take my shower 1st!!


Thuis!

No comments: