Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy 35th Birthday Abet!

Good morning and Wish me Happy Birthday WORLD…

I woke quite early today, thanks to Kate who never fails to knock my bedroom's door... I think i had the best sleep lst night due to i owned and conquer the whole edges of the bed since wife was away.. After feeding the dogs with the dog's food.

But to my surprised morning was disturbbed by some unwanted conversation with some equipment engineer who, never say thank you even after we help them doing something extra… by raising your voice doesn’t mean you know everything! It really showed how shallow your mind is and how stink your breath was to me!!

Shoo.. go away.. I don’t have time to entertain clown like you!

Around 10am, I went out to Kuching town, trying to release my stress, but it turn out to be the other way due to the trafic jam, bad jam in Kuching… I arrived back at the company around 11.30am, but at least I feel relief a little bit…

Happy Birthday to me and let me calculate, 2011-1976 = 35 years old. Let me google some quote for a men of 35..

Very few people do anything creative after the age of thirty-five. The reason is that very few people do anything creative before the age of thrity-five.
- Joel Hildebrand

Hmmm, something to ponder upon… Here’s my favourite..

It takes a long time to become young.
- Pablo Picasso

I agree kind of agree with Picasso. When I was young and naughty ( but still a good boy), time really stood still. It seems like ages for day turn into night… hehehhee…
_________________________ yawn – lunch__________________________

Phew… my handphone keep on receiving Birthday wishes every minutes since last night, either from Face book or sms. Infact I get a free sms-ing from Celcom due to my birthday today. Around 3 pm, there were 2 unexpected person came to me. The first one was our company CEO, yes the top guy in this very company. He came to me while I was reading malaysia kini doing my work on the computer.

CEO: Happy birthday Davidson!
I turned my head and try to be calm due to no 1 VIP is infront of me.
Birthday Boy: Thank you sir. ( try to be calm and awake)
CEO: So.. it is 25? 30 y ears old?
BB: No its 16 sir..( huhuhu, I laugh at myself)
CEO: LOL and wal away…

This made my collegues turn to me and told me how lucky I was to have such a conversation with the top guy of the company…. Ya, after a bad morning, I answered them…
Few minutes later another unknown person came to me and shook my hand. I thought he wanted to wish birthday to me so I smile and before I knew it….
Unknown: Davidson, thank you very much!
BB: You are welcome, so.. (I was thinking how he knows my name)
Unknown: My last day today, I’m going to Singapore..
BB: Oh, is It.. (Opss..) All the best to you!
Unknown: Thank you!

Then my Black berry rings…. Oh it was my sister… so we chat …. Wah.. this year my birthday is so different compare to the other years.. or maybe I never realised my birthday was previously always different and unique. That’s the problem if one takes thing for granted… you’ll missed the most remarkable days in your life… But not for this year. I treasure every moment that I have until I jadi pelupa la… hmmm one more hour to go back.

My dear wife is still in kampung. I missed her since yesterday. I’m not what happens tonight… whether is there any candle blowing or not… hmm, seriously, it’s just like whether tomorrow is Hari Raya or not… same case…. Heheheheh…

No comments: