Hari Raya holidays is until this Sunday and for me, I really enjoyed this festives season so much! I took the chance to move around. Currenlty I’m watching Yuna singing in ASTRO, tribute to P.Ramlee. She sang quite well and I know this song is very difficult to sing by everyone but believe me, she hit every notes correctly! Vince, Aizat and Jack Victor were fabulous.
I went to Giants which was only 3 days old at that time and as usual, sea of people was expected. I have no intention to buy anything since I don’t need anything at the moment so it was a window shoping with mom and Ezra. So I decided not only to sight seeing, but to wathc gthe gastures, attitude and the gimmicks people of Kuching!
First shop I went to is the LEA SHOE STORE. I was glad that immediately I was being entertained by the shop assistant. But not up to 2 minutes I was being escorted, a lady bitch abruplty pulled her away from me while I was talking with her. I could not believe it! Can’s she called other people to help her instead? Not to cause any chaos, I rushly went out and try to cool down. Thank God that I’m in control of the situation! To that lady bitch, just stay being bitch because the world is boring without your kind!
Then I walked away and still on my mission which is to sight seeing things and peoples. So I saw the OGAWA massage chair promotion… Hmm, not bad got promotion somemore. So the shop assistant was really trying hard to get me on the chair for trial, but at the same time, his handphone kept on ringing which disturb my mood and my interest to the massage chair. In a glimpse I was no where to be seen. Today he lost a potential customer. If he does that everytime, he will be running out of business. So, my advice to that shop assistant, one potential customer is better than no buyer at all because the potential customer might become the buyer one fine day if you treat him well!
Gosh, I had enough… there are many kind of people here and there. Most of the time it’s good to be polite and show our high civic minded especially when mixing with people with different gender, races and age. Respect others if you want people to do like wise and by doing this, everyone is happy to live in Kuching… Just my 2 cents.
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment