Wednesday, November 30, 2011

VSS

It’s 30th November and 4 more days, it will be my 11th year anniversary of working in this company. Today is Tuesday and it’s the 1st working day for this week since yesterday it was a public holiday. I feel want to take another day leave since I apply for the VSS and I really couldn’t wait for the final result. The morning meeting was as boring as usual, unlike the previous boss, Mr SHLee, he’s from the equipment background and he also knows about the process quite well and none can bluff him and with his killing questions, engineers are aware of the daily issue and they know their priority at least for that morning. Engineers talk and share their opinion. But different from the current situation where engineers were either blank or do not know anything or they rather keep thing among themselves. Different bosses, different style , yes it is…
Since I was in Etch module, the module manager comes and goes. Our 1st module manager was Dr Seb of Korea, CYang of Taiwan, DG Y of Korea, MY Kang Of Korea, SFLee of Malaysia and the current MM is HS You of Korea. Wow, I can say the ration is high since I was in Etch for about 9 years and my MM are 6 of them, so it’s 6:9 and tell me who got the problem? Is It me or the top management?
Group meeting was also boring. VSS kept people wonders and the mood was not at work place but instead else where. After the morning meeting, when for my normal breakfast, not knowing that would be my last breakfast in the company. I forgot what I had that morning but the VSS news was getting hotter. After breakfast I quickly go to my place and resume my work. My 1st task on that day was the week 47 wafers scrap report. Out of a sudden I was touched from behind and it was MR Y and he called me into the office and it all started after that.
So here I am, the VSS holder from x-fab, resign voluntarily so that the company may survive, until when, I don’t know. I am one of the martyrs and besides me is Mathew Sawing, Angela Deborah, Angelina Thomas, Rhuzlina Ejan and the list continues. I think in that eleven years working there, I said it’s enough for now. Let me discover some other different things to do, away from the semiconductor. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank ex Employee X-Fab for giving me the chance to work in your company for about 11 years. I experienced so many things and it turns me to become a professional. Last but not least if Fab 2 and 3 open, I’d like to rejoin you again. Gutten Tug!

No comments: