Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cool Saturday Morning..

Today i woke up early, not that i want but due to the mean sore throat which i had since last week. This week i was given a 2 days sick leave due to high fever and ya.. feeling not good here and there. But the leaves is nothing due to my sleeps were disturbed by the heavy dry cough.
Last week was another history in the making. Its another new and challenging stepping stone which we made together for the benefits of everyone. No, it's not having a baby or children, but it;s more than that. Kate was really an icon to us. We want to build something near to her grave. Just in the matter of time.
Oprah finally reached her final 25 years season and i watched the last final 3 show without fail. As usual tears would automatically drops when you are so happy for someone or something. Few lines which I'd never forget when a question came to her sounds like this>>

Q: Oprah, what makes your show so successful?
Oprah: It's my team, I and Jesus!

Immediately i grab my blackberry and send her a short message:

"Dear Oprah, I'm david from kuching sarawak, Malaysia. The show reall touched my heart and I learn how to appreciate myself everyday. God bless"

Last night is the 2part of the Walking Dead, the most remarkable drama i ever seen. It's all about Zombies and how you plan to live in the this broken world. To those who live, they must keep themselves alive and fit. We understood that during that period, everyone wants to be a leader and superior. How to manage this? Hope Oprah will have the topic on this soon....

The night was so long. The cough became worse and worst. Pity my wife who had to deal with it. It's unfair though. But she's a tough lady I know that! Everytime i woke up at night, my sleeps were disturb by the itchy throat and this morning i feel so tired. I have no plan today, to sleep perhaps. As usual i check my blackberry for Facebook and sms from last night. Hmmm an email.. let me read it to you...

"Got your email.
Thank you for watching the finale.
I could feel your beating hearts, along with mine, through the TV screen.
I'm off to take a little rest, and then I'll get busy working on OWN.

Take care of yourself.

I'll write soon,
Oprah "

2 comments:

rambomadonna said...

Kazen, caya lah dapat email dari Kak O... I am so touch by her words too. We should be proud to admit that Jesus sememangnya a strong influence in our life! Halleluyah .. amen

Abet said...

Zenn aku pun rasa sik cayak mula2 nya but she's a sperwoman kan??? hehehe.
Amen to your statement too!!