Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Spec Collection

I love specticles. I started to have one when i was in uni. My first spec was given (actually i took from him without permission - hehehehe)by a good friend of mine Alex Buguk from Sabah (now a Pastor). His spec looks so cool and i like it. I will attached the pic soon. I wore it from year 1998 - 1999 and yest, it was my university years. After graduating and i had my won job i found out that the sunglass was not up to date. So i bought myself a sunglass from the United colors of Benneton which i wore from 1999 to 2003. I kinda like this one since i can change the glass but left the original frame. I think i changed the color of my glass several times, maroon, jade green and lastly brown. But it was quite fragile but still looks fantastic on me. I never like black.. Here are the collection of my sunglasses and rayban..

Below is the picture of me drinking Coconut water in Lundu.


2000 - 2003 - Camel production. I like the frame tho but it is quite useless especially when the sun is shining bright because the glass is so in light brown, more to dark yellow and the ray was quite easy to penetrate and hit my skin. I wore this to the team and building spirit seminar in Camp Permai Kuching.
2003-2006 - A collection from Adidas. I wore this to Gua Niah, Miri. I like this since it was quite big and the very dark brown glass helps to protect my eyes from the rays.
2007-2008 This is a summer collection from Levis. I favor this one. Basically it hides the brown glass helps to avoid the sunrays from hitting my chin and eyes. Infact i wore this on my a month trip to Germany and yes it was summer!
2008-2011
This is another adidas sport collection. It has a flat surface, light and quite modern. The dark brown glass was so useful to avoid the reflection of the white snow which can affect yor eyes. I wore this when i went to Seoul, South Korea. I was amazed...

Currently i have no sunglass nor rayban, Actually some were stolen, some were misplace, some were broken and some were damaged. Soon if i have money, i would like to get myself a good sunglass which might makes me look awsome once again... Cheers!

No comments: