Last week’s Friday, My wife and I, my brother Terry and Anddy, my nephew Gigel and Boy and his friend from KK went to the MBO, Spring to watched 2012. I was a good 2.5 hrs movie about will happen on the year 2012. It’s a kind of warning to the human being so that they would not extinct. To me it is not the end of the world yet because Christian believes that when the end comes, the world is burn in fire! Seas of fire! No water nor rain, but only fire! So what ever arc, wooden arc or steel arc, it will not stand the heat of the burning fire and only then, the human being extinct 100%.
Thank God the important audit has passed and we managed to go thru with a 91% passing mark. It’s dabai and durian season again. I like to eat those buah… So yummy and mouth watering! Dabai iis expensive here. It is RM18 per kg. But after few weeks later, it’s at RM10/ per kg.
Wokeh, got to stop now... will come back later!!

No comments:
Post a Comment