On Saturdays, operation used to be done because the manpower is sufficient or more than enough compare to weekdays where there were only my brother and a helper. I guess there should be minimum 3 person at one time, best are 4, in case on person need to go out to buy things or going for lunch, the other 2 could help my brother by helping him to handle case and another one is stationed at the counter and doing clerical work and sales too. Well, this is only a plan, pending for the clinic to be more stable and since I do still want my weekend part time volunteering job there. But one thing for sure, I see no blood. I’m not involving myself in any of the operation or case in that room.
Went off early to send my nephew Gigel to church for his music practice.
------------------------------------------
1 Nov 2009
Happy Birthday to Megan and Dolly. Megan got her small bike form her parents. Snah and I got our selves a puppy. Please welcome Dresden Elba to our family. At first i want to call him Aril, then London, then apa pulak... and finally Dresden. After we got the puppy, we immediately drove to the clinic, fetched all the necessities and pay back at the end of the months. Dresden is Lily's brother. Lily is being taken care of by Gigel and his family. They are from a mix golden retriever breed. They are so cute!! Below are the pics of how Dresden and Lily would look like when they grow up. Except that they are dark brown in color.

3 comments:
OMG, cute sekali. Unfortunately I am very sensitive to long hair fur. I really miss auntie Ming's dashhounds - Hotdog, Chocolate and Salami.
Kenak sik berik nama Hafiz Zen?
sik sampe hati nak merik nama hafiz.. hehehehe...kan pelik..
Post a Comment