I have a friend, his name is Trevor.
When I was 18, I firstly met him. (1994)
When I was in university, he was the loudest to ask me to study hard
When I was on semester break, he was the most to bring me out for bak ku te
When I visited him at home, he was the most to motivate me to have a hobby
When I waited fro my flight to depart, he was there to pray for me
When I graduated, he was the most to tell others that I work as an engineer
When I was at church, He was the most to encourage me to get married soon!
When I got married, he was the most front person witnessed everything
Well, now you are few miles away from us, Trevor, I still remember you as one of my very best friend! I was blessed by your sermon every week and until the final week that you were there, I was still blessed!
I thank God for you and your blessings upon my family and me.
I pray that you'll do even greater things in St Helen, Serian and let those people being blessed by God as what we had experienced all the while.
Thank you Father Trevor and God Bless you and your family!
Note: Few things about Fr Trevor
1. He likes Mr Bean and he has few collections of those video tapes
2. He collects green frogs' miniature
3. He has a whole set of musical instrument.
4. He has a VERY expensive watch (a blessing to him)
5. He is married to Mildred and they have 4 children
6. He graduated from University of Adelaide, Australia
7. He is Majoring in Theology, minor in Music
8. He plays several types of musical instruments.
9. PS Henry and him made me missed my flight to KL due to a long chat at the airport.
10. I firstly eat frog's leg at his house.
11. He was in a coma once! But he survived few days later.
12. I followed him once to a village for a mission trip and it was a disaster experience for me.. hahahaha, funny things happen...
13. He was fat before the comma.
14. He loves praise and worship
15. He likes football so much!
There are more to share about him, well go on and befriend him and let's hear what you say of him!
Just came back from his farwell party at the Parsih Hall. My wife and I Left early, i dont' want to be caught crying.. hahahaha...
Inclination
8 years ago

2 comments:
It's k to cry; it show the impact of the person in one's life... He is indeed a family - shall we go to st. Helen every week for our service? (Anddy's suggestion).
Hahhaa,,, 10q
Post a Comment