Last night I had a bad dream. It was about the destruction of planet earth. As usual, people in my dreams would sometimes presence on and off. Location, I was somewhere in Sarawak while mom and dad were also seperatedly somewhere in Sarawak too. But it was too obvious that dad was in the army again by looking at his attire and some army troopers who were with him at that time. They were physically hiding from something in a confine room, wrapped in Al or sort of metallic wrapping paper. Usually that would makes people think of radiation prevention! But in this dream, dad seemed not to be so close to me or could it be he was on duty and never to be disturbed! In this dream, none of my siblings were around. Even my wife, but my two puppies were there with me. I just watched dad helplessly from far praying that everything would be all right soon!
Kaboom! The 1st Nuclear bomb stroked the earth. I saw bright light everywhere but I don’t know where to run. There were so many people running here and there searching for sanctuary. I didn’t know where to go but later I found out that I was by the river bank with my puppies. Then suddenly there was a man from nowhere shouted at me "Watch out for your puppies, they might get killed for food!” At the same time, I called my mom and ask what was her situation back at home. She replied to me that she was fine together with the others and she continued so that I would be ready to face the 2nd nuclear bomb strike. “2nd one?” I asked her back for confirmation hoping that I did not hear her properly.
I have to get myself prepared for the 2nd one but how? I had not been eaten well and to drink the poisoned water by the river, it’s suicidal, only the tap water from one place was safe to drink because the source is from the mountain. Waiting for the 2nd strike was actually depressing. So some groups of people purposely get together some sort like a party to leave aside temporarily their problems and the bad feelings. I was there too, hoping to meet or see anyone that I knew in that place but too bad, everyone is a alien to each other but share the same fret which is mounting in them!
Some of them have their radio on and music was playing but still everyone had no mood or no reason to be jovial. Later the 2nd nuclear bomb strokes the earth. And it was 6.45am. I heard Madonna singing ‘Take a bow’ on my cell phone. I was awoken by the morning alarm Oh; thank God my nightmare is over... I’m glad that I don’t have to see nor experience the 2nd nuclear bomb effects. Not now, I guess, I’m not ready yet. Maybe I’m not ready for the 1st nuclear bomb effect too. It would be terrible I know!
But what happen if it was not a dream?
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment