Sunday, June 21, 2009

75 Things You need to know.

Well, there were many things which i'd love to share here regarding my weeks before and also the weeks after our wedding and of course i want my children to know the whole things which happens during that time. These 'behind the scenes' were expereince by my wife and I, the family, friends and some of it may be candid where laughters and tears were shed which makes the whole journey so colourful and memorable!

1. 2 weeks before the wedding, i went to KL to watch AF final concert.
2. Mathew from Belgium came back to Malaysia to attend the wedding.
3. It was my 1st visit to the Jong crocs farm and The Orang Utan at the Semenggoh. Fully sponsored by the orang puteh.. hehhehe.
4. For the 1st time i visited the Reiverbank suit, where mathew and family stays.
5. I had a 3 weeks Leave approval!
6. 1st time I had lunch at the 4 points Sheraton hotel with family. It was the food tasting day...
7. Wife and I were counselled by Rev. Trevor over breakast at kopi-tiam. He claimed it was the 1st time because usually it was supposed to be done in church!
8. I never involved with the decorations. BUT the decorations were so beautiful! Both in church and hotel!
9. The famous artist/painter mr Michael Lim came to our house at Tabuan Jaya 1 day earlier to pass me our most valuable gift. The batik work painting of 2 hornbills.
10. Our addopted little sister Rabecca Acho from Miri flew to Kuching for the wedding.
11. Our Sabahan adopted brother, Allan flew from KL for the wedding.
12. Snah and I slept early that night, of course at different houses.
13. We woke up early that day and she arrived at tabuan jaya house around 7.00am.
14. While the bridal do the make up on her, i play 1 song on the piano to release stresses :)
15. I played the piece from Richard Clayderman entitled Souvenirs D'Enfance.
16. I went to church in my best friend's (Simon) car around 9.30am.
17. The wedding march is played by Jerry Kamit on Sape (recorded). The Clip can bes watched in my sister's blog (Indai Jaja's Blog)
18. The 3 minutes wedding march was perfect to accompany the ngajat troops, the flower girls, the ring boys, my wife and her father from the front door to the front.
19. All my siblings were smartly wearing white and ties.
20. My necktie and my trousers were short and old!
21. Dad brushed my black shoes the night before.
22. I was wearing my RM2.5k wrist watched on that day.
23. My Wife's wedding dress were 40% being modified by her sister.
24. I have 2 praise song and 1 worship song for the service.
25. Raymond and Salbiah brought the praise songs respectively.
26. Cherish brought the worship song.
27. There were 6 beautiful tambouriners in white and gold.
28. The musicians were from SIB Praise Valley and St Faith Church.
29. The bible reading was taken from 1 Corinthians 13.1-end. It's all about LOVE!
30. The verses were read by 4 readers.
31. The verses were read in 4 languages.
32. The languages were Iban, Kayan, Bidayuh and BM. It represents us.
33. For the 1st time, a short movie clip by Yasmin Ahmad entitled "Funeral'' was played.
34. I shed tears at the end of the movie clip. The best men did too.... hehe
35. The caterer for that church service was my colleague's wife. Food was yummy!
36. It was a garden-gawai fusion wedding.
37. Snah and I had our 1st kiss.
38. Uncle Joneh and Dr Elli, Snah's uncle were our witnesses.
39. The Church Bells were rang for 3 minutes by father Trevor when we marched out.
40. I brought Hafiz fan in one of the family pictures.
41. We went to Petra Jaya for photo shoot after the church ceremony.
42. We went back to the Sheraton Hotel to take rest after that.
43. Izza and Iqqa, Hafiz sisters were in my VVIP list during the reception at the hotel.
44. The invited Datuks and Datins were there too, but with the rest (not in my VVIP list lah).
45. The cork of the champenge did not fly off like usual. It just fell off my fingers.
46. Snah and i had our 2nd kiss.
47. Siti Nurhaliza song Aku cinta Padamu were sang by Evelyn, Cherish and Lope as we march into the ballroom.
48. Lagu kita by Aizat was the 1st song that night and it was sang by Raymond.
49. Tercipta Untuk ku by Ungu were played during the photo presentation and was sang by Cherish and Lope accompanied by the 6 pieces Royal Police Band. The keyboardist and the main guitarist are physically blind. But they played fluently.
50. I didn't really have the feel to eat the sumptuos foods the whole evening.
51. Datin Lydia perform 1 joget song.
52. Emil, our wedding decorater cum invited singer sang few numbers.
53. Alan sang a Philipine song and he was nervous, he said.
54. The wedding should end around 10.30pm but it ended around 11.30pm instead.
55. We received a cheese cake from Hafiz's family. It was yummy!!
56. My Naza Ria car was fulled with boxes of gifts.
57. My nephew the best man stayed over to help me count the money!
58. We had our 1st sleep together in the hotel room 553 that night.
59. I had a bungkus of kolo me and a can of cola before my sleep. Nephew bought it at the shop just opposite the hotel.
60. I love the wash room. It's so huge!!!
61. I managed to chat in Hafizfc blog while our stay in the hotel.
62. I can see airport from my room. I saw the plane took off and landings several times.
63. I can see the hafizfc admin's house from my room.
64. There were 37 tables during the reception.
65. The shirt that i wore on that night was bought 2 years before my wedding. It was too small but thank God, it fitted me so smartly and matched my wife's evening gown!
66. Our plan to change clothe cancel last minute. Too lazy to change and wear the traditional iban and orang ulu costume.. hehehe
67. Megan and Ezra came to the hotel with daddy early morning to have a dip in the swimming pool.
68. If I was not that tired, i would have joining them.. but darn, i was fatigue!
69. It was the 1st time i have ~ RM20k in my hands.
70. We checked out from the hotel around 12pm and we went to Uncle Ujang's house for lunch with my wife's family members before the left back to Belaga.
71. We sleep at parents house for a week before we move to our own house at the Riveria..
72. Wife work a week after that while i work a week after she started working.
73. Gawai was fabulous!
74. We had a sponsered honney moon at Santubong Resort.
75. After a month as husband and wife, wife went to Miri for 2 weeks for a course. Gross!!! I moved back to the Tabuan Jaya house within that period.

6 comments:

Jett said...

is't there suppose to be another important thing after item no. 58? before item no. 59...

Abet said...

Can you read item 57? It's not a free show ok.. hehehe

rambomadonna said...

yes i agree with jett... there is something lah at item 58.5. and u miss something about item 1 ... and during AF finals u cried like a baby

Abet said...

Hi Zen.. i'll do the 100 things about me, in the later entry. hehehe

Hafiz.AF7 Official Fan Club said...

jett .. u seriously wanna know ah? bencik ku!
gago juak ktk org tok eh ..

Abet said...

hahahhaa.. kak wa dah show her angry kat you Jett.. hehhehhee