
Actually I don’t have any idea on what to write nor what to tell you regarding my trip to Sukma Ria last Sunday. I didn’t even know whether i have chance to meet my idol face to face by looking at the crowd at that time. There were young and old, men and women, children were wandering around the taman sukma parking spot, and thank you to my friend Jac whom advised me to go there later in the afternoon because that is the time where the celebrities would perform.
So I packed my SLR canon 400D, brough both my 50mm and 55 mm - 250mm lenses in my adidas bag. A piece of towel, oh, it’s going to be hot day and not forgetting my bucket hat to cover my head from the direct sunlight. Thinking of getting a new MP3 player and a sun glass for my self, but not now.. tengah pokai.. hehehe.
Arrive there around 3.00pm, wow, the seas of crowd were everywhere. I couldn’t find any familiar faces until I went back of the stage to the left side, between the tent and the stage where I found a cool lower temperature area. Tomok was singing at that time bt I didn’t bother at all. From far, Zhea called me, “Abet!!!” and started to get excited at least I found a friend there.
Zhea: Abet, Kaka, Dnaz and Nano are here.
Me: Is it? Where are there?
Then I saw 3 beautiful ladies in front of me. All the while we knew each other thru the chatters box and by their nick names but OMG, I met them live, in Kuching! They were sweet and single!! (Except gorgeous Kaka). So I humby introduced myself to them.
Zhea: Abet, Shylunee is over there..
Me: Where? Where?
I was eager to meet this lady. I ever read about her being mistreated in the blog… She sounded like a monster but when I looked at a petit lady in pink, noooo, this can’t be her… hehehe… nice to meet you all!!!
I snapped some pictures and out of the blue, I was already in the tent where all the celebrities were gathered. It is the place where they dressed up, eat, and do their personal business. The tent was quite big and airconditioned. Drinking waters are provided too. The tent was really being guarded closly to prevent outsiders (like me lorr) to enter and disturb the privacy of the celebs. As I enter the tent, I was so speechless. I saw mentor, Dafi’s fan club members, Dafi himselves, Mr and Mrs Suip, Aerwan and his cousins and 3 of my friends.
Mentor: Abet, you are here also? How are you? Have you eaten? There are mi goreng on the table, go head and enjoy your selves.
Me: Oh, ok, emmmm, is Hafiz in here? (What a question)
Mentor: Hafiz is there…
Pointing to Hafiz mother… oh, only know I see him because he was sitting just next to her beautiful beloved mother ( my future mak angkat - boleh sik kamek jadi anak angkat kitak madam? )
I didn’t go direct to him instead I talked to his cousin Aerwan first. Then Hafiz's mother, Mrs Suip call me, while Cikgu Suip was seated next to her.
Mrs Suip: Abet congratulations!
Me: What madam? Why congrates? (Me blur)
Mrs Suip: Congratulations for your wedding!
Me: Oh, oh ya.. I just got married last month.. (me blushing)
After few minutes chatting with the parents, then I go to the son, whom was sooooooooo busy doing the signings and photo taking by anonymous cameras.
Me: Hi Hafiz, lamak sik nanga tek,? (Yeah right.. as if he knows who I am)
Hafiz: Hi Abang Abet, yalah. Apiz busy gilak tok....
So the rest of the conversations remain confidential.... He did admit that he needs to change his life style from being just a normal boy into a superstar. I agree with him for it is right for his image being so young in this music industry, he is a good raw model to his young supporters (like me).
I went back around 6.30 pm. I had a fantastic time, especially upon hearing Hafiz sang Masih Jelas and I believe I can fly, lively! Me so happy!
Oh, yeah, to Nano, Kaka, Dynaz, Ebba, Zhea,Qaf, Kipas, Shy and the rest whom become the members of Hafizfan club, let us continue to support him in any ways and no matter what. Hafiz is where he is because of Us!

No comments:
Post a Comment