Monday, August 24, 2009

Finally I'm a certified shuffler..

I’ve been practicing shuffle so hard from my friend. Of course it was so difficult for the 1st time until I just want to quit. But I would not surrender so easily for I am a fighter, I keep on reminding myself. There’s one time I told Aril that I just want to pour a bottle of cooking oil on the floor where we do our exercise so that my feet could move to and fro easily. Yes we tried it one day but I kept on falling and nearly hit my head on the floor. After that we never do that anymore instead I practice harder especially on the moon walker style. It is amazing where you can move your one leg few inches in the air while another leg directs you to the left, to the right , or to the front and to the back.
Shuffling involve the whole body. After I master the leg part, I have to learn the hands part. It’s just like you are dancing gracefully where your legs and hands moving in a synchronal path. I managed to control the legs and the hands movement where it must be smooth and it does not make me look weird up on the stage during the performance which we want to participate. The video clip below shows people shuffling.



So what happen last night was so memorable to me. All the thsirt and the long pants were so fit on me,I really show people that even big size men can shuffle too. My family sure surprised to see me shuffel and even my wife would be in awe too. But too bad it happened only in my last night's dream…

2 comments:

rambomadonna said...

Teringat zaman aku, agnes and sara leonie malar dancing to Vanilla, Snow and MC Hammer - some of the movements are similar like running rogers, moonwalking hehehe ... now dgn beat yang lebih pantas jadi shuffling hehehe

Abet said...

i'm so jeles at those who can shuffle, sampe terbawa ke mimpi..