Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I know what i did last week..

Oh, it has been a while I’m out from the blog. But to stop blogging, No way.. I will not stop from blogging.. It’s the journey of my life anyway.. just like a diary where no all but around 60% of the events of my life would be recorded and kept safe in a big database. Last Friday, I took a day leave to meet the doctor and do some follow follow ups on my right ear. Well, it seemed to be good, dry and healthy again, though the shape is a bit different from the normal one. That evening wife and I went to uncle ujang’s house for a birthday party. They had BBQ and some traditional dishes.

On Saturday morning we went to see Andy’s project at Kota Samarahan. I think within the next 2 weeks, he can start business already. Yesterday he flew to KL t buy some tools and jigs. We went home around afternoons. In the evening we went to Sri Ijah to celebrate my birthday. We had Bi hun soup and I brought the cheese cake. I had good time that night. We all missed Bobo… Maybe we should have a funeral for Bobo like what we used to do to the other pets that we had…
Sunday means church. I really had a good time in church praising the Lord. After church, we had dinner at the King Centre. That evening, attend another birthday party nearby home. Saw some familiar faces. Monday was a Public Holiday It was the Malaysia national day. Wife went out with mom to Serian while I stayed at home. In the evening, I went out for a dinner at the Brooke’s café by the water front with an old school mate.

So, that was it. That was my weekends. Not so dull and not so interesting. So much eating and socializing, I guess. But I like!!


Oh, meet our new family member... The name is Sam, Samseng! It is the birthday gift from a friend of mine....


2 comments:

rambomadonna said...

My birthday pun coming up Zen. Would like to have a friend by the name of Sony or Philip as birthday gift hehehe

Abet said...

Yedeh.. you kan dah ada si SHARPY... heheehe