Christmas is over and the New Year has come. It is the year 2010, another year of opportunity and more challenges. My wife and I spent Christmas at Sri Ijah. The 1st visitor that came as early as 9.00 am was my colleague. Then the visitors were church members, friends, cousins and neighbors. This year, the visitors were more comparing to last years. New faces were seen such as my brother’s neighboring shop owner, my wife’s friends and oh ya, Apai came too. Such an honor to have as such as a visitor! Everyone got tired when evening comes. So we decided to officially close house around 9.30PM and pay a visit to my sister’s house at Beverly Garden. The whole families go visiting on the next day, Saturday. The 1st house that we went to was Stella’s residency, next to my cousin’s Bangkar, then my sister’s in laws at Quop, followed by my in law at Serian. It was fun though. We went back around evening time. My wife went back to have some rest because that night we plan to go for ngabang to Henry Guya’s house.
I really enjoyed my 11 days leave. It’s a new experience because I spend it with someone. I broke my lap top and it is still at service now, but it’s a blessing in disguise that I have more time to spend with my family during the holidays otherwise. I spent my new year eve at church with wife, parents and nephews. My sister ivy was hospitalized after she had vasectomy. It’s a good family planning method to avoid pregnancy after sex. As for me, I’m still waiting for any sponsor only then I want to have children. As of now, please stop asking when we want to have babies.
Wife, E’den and I had a new member in the family, please welcome Bruxels, a female puppy and E’den’s little friend. But watch out, she would never be bullied ok. I’ll past on some pic soon. They were sp cute when together though at first, E’den didn’t want to welcome her but as of now, they both are best friend. Bruxels was breed in a kampong style and she is a survivor. Unlike E’den who live in town found some difficulties when he is alone. Yes, he is not independent like Bruxels. Bruxels prepare to do her business on the grass while E’den does his on the cement and at my lovely patio which is so frustrating because we had to clean the cements and patio every morning while E’den thought that is our duty to it because it is our responsible! Gross!!! E’den, if Bruxels who is 4 weeks younger than you can go to the grass and shit and pee there, why can’t you? So I decided to send E’den to have a week crash ‘’team spirit like’’ course at kampong where Bruxels came from... Just wait E’den, it’s just the matter of time.
I received so many requests from the FB from my old ex classmates and university mate too. Thanks To FB whom was able to gather and reunite us after many years.
Need to stop here. No issue if I still want to greed everyone a Happy Christmas and a Blessed New Year 2010.
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment