This week I managed to complete my last 2 projects. To total up there were 5 projects since year April 2009 until Jan 2010. All is implemented and some are under tight follow up by the module representatives. Well, should I be proud of myself? Should I ask for an increment and a job promotion? My last increment was in last November if I’m not mistaken and it is only RM500.00. That’s an average value a staff like me would always get yearly actually but I also am hoping for more this years ahead. With the higher living cost, fuel, hey, Kuching is not like 5 years back. Kuching has grown wild and congested! Thank God, I still have jungle just nearby my house and I hope it would be there until many generations.
Last night wife, Bruxels, Dresden and I had a fun time BBQed at the patio. I bought few pieces of chicken wings while she bought charcoals and few slices of hams. As usual wife would start the fire, and jokingly I told her that I was a member of the Red Crescent and not Scouts who are good in making fires and survive in thick woods. Within seconds, flash... the fire woods burn and I was so excited to do the grilling. As if I’m watching the AFC channel, license to grill, where a man doing his cooking outside his house with some expensive utensils and big oven and his big refrigerator is just nearby and the most interesting part is there is a big swimming pool behind him! So when I did my own grilling, it’s quite similar to what he did. I don’t have big oven but I do have a small cheap portable BBQ stove. I don’t have swimming pool but I do have a small plastic swimming pool where Dresden, Bruxels and I swam during hot time. It was anyway a perfect picture where I can do everything like that man. Of course the main point here is to grill a good meal and we did it. The chicken wings, the hams, beans and the salads were all ready by news time. I bought each a bottle of coke and it was very refreshing!! We ate at the patio by the garden while watching the news TV3 and the puppies were greatly behaving themselves lying on the floor waiting for their turn to be fed.
I got my bicycle back but too bad both tubes were faulty and need to be replaced if I want to use it. Emm, got to plan it this coming Saturday. I have lists of things to do this Saturday, morning I need to bring E’den for his final vaccination, and to start his de-worm therapy. Only after that I have time to fix my bicycle. I don’t want to have a hectic weekend. Let it come and go as slowly as possible and as long I enjoy it to the fullest, I don’t mind! Oh, there will be the audition for AF* this weekend too. Not sure whether I should follow up on this like I use to do since AF1 until AF7. No regret what!! I flew to KL twice and I met my cousin Jamie for the 1st time and I went to IKEA and the CURVE for the 1st time in my life and I ate at my favorite restaurant the Burger King and I wonder why all of those are only found in KL?? Oh, American Idols also now playing on the screen searching for the top 12 finalist. Surprisingly if you watch properly on most of the candidates, they really had a changed of personality before and after they finish the audition. Fr example, there was a girl from Alaska I think, and she was so devoted to her religion and she walks gently into the studio and praying so that she will do well. She was an angel like I can say but when the result came out with a red card, she screamed like a rejected angel falling from the sky. OMG, I never such thing…. So embarrassing I guess but to me, that idiotic melodrama is unnecessary
January will end soon and here comes the month of February. I do hope my project works and I really pray to God that HE will guide my way to success. Maybe I give myself another 5 years with this company before I resign and be my own boss to my own company. May God Bless me! But starting next week, I’ll be doing something different. It is something I really am looking for actually, though it’s tough, hard and time consume, I am willing because it is worth!
I want to attached my puppies pictures here but the net is to slow now, later maybe…
Inclination
8 years ago

2 comments:
Kazen ... best sekali dapat monthly increment of RM 500.00. we in the government yearly increment between RM 80-200 jak tauk.
But not going to complain ... at least my "company" compensated it elsewhere.
Follow up jak ngan AF8 ... ada reason datang KL makan burger king ... now I am hungry ... maybe I should stop at Sri Hartamas drive thru for a Whooper ... yummmm!
hahaha, typo error kali, shud be yearly lah...
Post a Comment