Hmmm, what’s wrong with this morning, I asked myself... so very quiet and boring. The songs kept on playing without any failure just like we are having a concert in the morning and the thing is, it is without an emcee or dj. So all the singers sang their number beautifully and most of it are slow sad songs. No commercials too… It’s unbelievable. So I drove from home to work enjoying myself listening to 96.1 ERA channel only realizing that one of the DJ had passed away! Oh, no wonder it was cold every morning. Usually my journey would be a fantastic one, everyday. If one drive from the opposite drive towards me, they would think I’m crazy because I would dance and scream like as I’m in a concert! Oh, the last concert I attended was the final concert of the AF7. Believe me, it was fantastic! I didn’t care the kakak, nenek, datuk, abang or isteri orang that was sitting surrounds me. I made my Michael Jackson move ala ala moonwalker, with my hands swing from let to right and vice versa while my body was following the beat of the loud music accompanied by the perfect surround system, I think every one especially me enjoyed it so much! I was a good boy only when Aril sang his number. Well mannered boy! I don’t move a single even the mosquitoes passed me also managed to landing on my nose for a while to rest.
The first timed I heard his voice was when I was in Matriculation 2 in
This week was really a sad week for everybody. I felt the same too. Though I have no connection to Din, but I would tune to his channel, read his Ujang’s comic and watch his tv programs. I’d like to wish my condolence to Allahyarham Din Beramboi’s family on this special and unwanted loss!. May you rest in Peace I

4 comments:
That's one great loss, right?
yes.. it taught me to appreciate ppl around you more... especially the close ones to you..
So what's the answer?
Do: Kuda yang bersembunyi...
Post a Comment