Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Do this do that but i enjoy....

Last week I was a little bit occupied with my project. The project is about to begin and I have prepared all the material including the men power needed. I did not attend church either since there’s no BM service due to the AGM. Hmm, so that Sunday I took the advantage to sleep until late morning. Tired I guess. I started to miss the garden. My partner and I started to grow something, whatever we could pick from the roadside, riverside nor the woods during our outings, we just grow it in the garden hoping that something beautiful and smell good would grow and beautify the whole area. Thanks to Kak Suze for lending her books about gardening to me and it’s not only 1 or 2 books, but 10 I guess. I got many ideas from there and I did ask my partner what is our home theme? After a few days of thinking by considering every details of the house and its material to build it and its location, we both agreed to have Home in the Garden concept.


Last night I supposed to attend 3 functions but I guess it is impossible to tear my body into 3 parts so I need to select the one which suits me personally. I selected an outing with a friend from Dubai! Earlier this friend of mine gave me a task to select the place for dinner. As usual, I always targeted hotels and some expensive restaurants in Kuching. But yesterday I fail to think of any royal place to eat because I think we have been to all those areas! Hehehe… Last Sunday evening, during our Bi Hun session with the family at Seri Ijah, my sister did mention a place, Tarot where they served drinks in a huge glass. Thinking of eating and drinking big, we immediately drove there. Tarot is just opposite the Bing at Jalan Keretapi. The meaning of Tarot itself can be seen from how the restaurant is specially renovated and decorated. They even have the menu on our horoscope. I ordered 5 types of dishes, from Thai, Koreans, European and Japanese to local foods and 2 types of drinks. The foods were not only delicious but talking about the price, it was so reasonable not because he is paying, but it is just affordable. I’m sure to go there again.

I need to complain about the road here in Kuching. The jams are getting worse and worst! How come the cars are getting more and more but the roads remain the same? Can’t they make more roads or improve the systems or build more flyovers? I never like to be one of those who got caught in the middle of the busy roads. Hello Ministry of transportation, hello JKR hello responsible people.. Where are you guys hiding? Just look at the Jalan Wan Alwi, it just opposite my house, but I have to reach the other end of the road or until the roundabout so that I can go to the other lane to reach my house. What happens if there’s an emergency such as accidents, fire and so on? Horrible right? Hmmmm, talking about evemrgency I have a short story which I encountered today. While I was doing my big business in the loo after lunch, I forgot to lock the door from inside then out of a sudden; a man forcedly opens the door to get in. I was shock and automatically straighten my legs to the front to prevent the door from being open wider and I managed. That person went off to another loo.. Phew! What a relief! Lesson learnt! Lock the door before you unzipped!

2 comments:

rambomadonna said...

Hahaha ... Mie got stuck in the KOMTAR lift and U got "ambushed" while doing the BIG business. Wat a day kan Kazen. Zen, why so long u didn't update ur blog?

BTW, lain kali take pictures of the restaurant and food and upload it on your blog. U know, here in penang, there are thousands of food blogs on Penang food. but ciput on Kuching food trails.

people like me need to be educated and updated once in a while on Kuching!

Abet said...

ai, i 've updated so many posts.. u yg lama sik masuk sitok zen.. almaklumlah cik pengarah ... hehehe.. oklah, next time aku gi makan, i try to snap some pics of those foods, but i dont' promise you anything oso because maybe the foods finish first before i take out my camera.. hahaha...