Sunday, April 11, 2010

Never take things for granted!

Last week I took one day leave which is on Friday. That makes my leave total became 32.5 days as of now. The maximum we can keep is around 36 days. We can’t sell leaves and to make it worst, it’s difficult to apply for leave(s)! Anyway, I have nothing to do either as on my leave days but it will be different starting from this week because my project has started. Last week I started to buy things and started to find the sources and everything to make this project a success. I want my dad to be proud of his children that we can change the quality of our lives and to upgrade our standard par with those who has succeeded! Thank God that my dad is still alive and serving God. By having him, I have no problem doing things on my land at kampong because dad is originally from there and he has rights to do what ever he wants there including to let me do some project there. We already have nothing in Kapit where my mom came from so to response on this, we must have something here in return. Dad won’t live forever I know and the villagers know dad very well and not us. What will happen if dad is gone? Will Bunuk do still accept us like how they accepting us while dad is still around? Where would we live? Where would we stay in kampong? Frankly the closest grand dad that I ever had was aki Henry Jeom whom had died last year! Since he had pass away, we rarely went back to visit Bunuk! What a pity!! Maybe our next generation would says that the only kampong that they know is No 6 Taman Linang Tabuan Jaya which is in the middle of the city! So hold on tight every one! I have to start it slowly but it is so meaningful because it is for the Toda’s Generation, not even Sanub’s but only Toda’s!

Yesterday church was great! I’m glad that Evelyn would bring some new songs but I didn’t expect the songs would be so difficult! Thank God, aku kan terror! We managed to carry out the song and everyone likes it!( is it?)Watch the orginal clip below and that was how we brought it too... Hallelujah!!!



No comments: