Friday, October 9, 2009

Busy Week

It’s the last day of week 41. Hmmm, what have I got for myself? Did I get enough? Frankly it was a long week. I dreamed a lot recently and some of it are still fresh in my mind. It’s weird you know because most of the time I will forgotten all the dreams the moment I had my morning bathe. Ok, here are some of it but it’s in random order of the days lah..
Dream1:
I got historical after my father killed a kitten just by stamp his foot on it.
Dream2:
-15 minutes pause-
Hmm surprisingly I’ve forgotten the dreams accept for the one above... hehehhee

Last Wednesday, we had dinner at mom’s place. It was raining cats and dogs. The reason for the gathering was to let all the board of seven directors, under the supervision of one chairman and one CEO to meet together and to have some discussion on their projects. We have so many pending projects which involve million of dollars (chewah) but the teams are so busy to save the planet earth. Anyway, all of us are the member of the Green Planet and we support NGOs who fights for the environmental. This week our 1st project would be officially lunch which is the opening of the Toda’s Arc Veterinary Center. The purpose is because of our love to the animals. I will write about it soonest after the official launching by the Padre’ in charge. Below s the sample of the invitation card for the function.



The rest of the projects will remain secrets but as you know, it is mainly for the love of the flora and fauna. It will only be exposed to the press and to the public when it is ready. At the meantime, enjoy yourself with the vc below.. This GEE group are very famous in Korea. When i was there, Bundang area, these ladies have their own very big phot taken and some of their songs became the hit in 2008. Enjoy it.. there are 2 version, the 1st version is from the originals singers and another one is from some clowns but the originals singers were there too and they only appear maybe 3 minutes before those clowns pass the song over to them... so spoiler one....



and the funny boys group...

3 comments:

rambomadonna said...

Eh i feature the 2nd video in my blog too ... 2 mths back I guess. The song title is Gee, the group is Girl's Generation ... BTW, the clowns on the 2nd group bukan sebarang clown! There are members of famous K-pop boy groups like 2AM, 2PM, super junior etc.

Nampak gilak I suka "pucuk muda" hehehe

Abet said...

Hahaha, i know yang those clowns are famous also but i tak minat to introdce them one by one.. hehehe..
When i was in the province of Suwon there was a shop selling house wares and it was snowing at that time. But believe it or not, there were few ladies singing this song on an simple open stage and they were wearing very white mini skirts and tshirt.

Abet said...

That's how i knew that group..