Wife and I started to control dinner intake. I realized that I do so less exercise and more on eating. I hope my calculation is wrong! Few weeks back, I eat full package of carbohydrate for breakfast, lunch and dinner but sadly I didn’t sweat and release the toxic from my body. Enough said, at least I already awake from my horrible nightmare and start to do something about it! Last night we had fruits salad and plain water. I should giving myself a standing ovation already.. hehehehhe. Learn to love yourself before you love others! I know my hearts, kidney, lungs and other systems were so happy this morning for not do overload.
Last Wednesday evening wife treated me movie and dinner at The Spring. We Surrogates. Good movie and it is all about the future where men no longer have life and space for themselves. They opt to be jailed in their own will. Thanks wife for the treat. Do it again soon!

Last Saturday morning, as I drove to my brother's clinic, the calm peaceful morning always reminds me of the USM campus in Tronoh. During my time, life in Tronoh was actually boring. No entertainment at all. We have an engineering library, we have swimming pool and big ponds and those are the places if ones get bored. He either can go to the library or read some thick journals, swimming in the pool or sit by the pond and dream a good dream. As for me, me and my close friend would wake up late, around 11am, take bath and off to the bus stop to catch the bus to Ipoh city. There's not much to do in Ipoh either, hey Ipoh is smaller than Kuching anyway.... Do not be surprised because familiar faces could be found everywhere. At the Cineplex, shopping podium, bawling alley, food courts and also bookstores.
My first destination would be brunch at KFC, nearby Ocean. Only then I go to Parkson for some movies, else it would be a tour around the Ipoh city. I'm glad I was given chance to study away from home. It taught me to be independent and self confident. Frankly, I really treasured my 5 years abroad, be it good nor bad experiences, they colored me to be what I am now and I thank my parents and siblings for their tremendous support spiritually and financially and they never fail to sustain and provide my needs until I finished my study there. God bless you all!

1 comment:
Zen, siapa kata u cannot exercise and sweat. Cuma u have to do it at "certain" time, at least 3 times a week, 5 minutes pun OK (eewwwww) now that u oredi have a playmate. Exercise yang best pulak tu (wink!)
Post a Comment