I drove to the clinic around 8.00am to deliver the extra garden chairs for that function and then immediately drove back to Sri Ijah to pick up mom and sent her to the clinic. Mom fell down into the small drain 4 days ago while doing house chores and it made her foot was swollen and she had a minor surgery on her left toe. At his age, minor surgery is truly painful and troublesome. She couldn’t move nor walk with the help of the arm stick. So that morning she had another appointment with the doctor to remove the stitches and to redo her wound.
While she meets the doctor, I went back to fetch my dad and Pithui, get some drinking waters, put the ayam pansoh into the Naza and finally wore attire for that function. Pithui was smartly groomed and she was so excited too. Around 9.30am, I drove back to the clinic and fetch mom.
Meanwhile, at the clinic, Andy need to do a minor surgery to a dog that swallows 3 pieces of fish hooks. It was neither in the schedule nor plan but it is his duty to deal with the situation despite the whole preparations that need to be done for the grand opening. The balloons, ribbons, chairs and foods and beverages were all ready after 9.30am. All crew were at their bests. I arrived with mom, dad and Pithui around 10.00am. Just in time for the launching. I saw so many guests already aboard on the ship. They were as excited as us. Rev Father Trevor was also there chatting with his old mate. Well, everything was so nearly perfect including the weather.
10.10 – Welcoming Speech – Dr. Anddy
10.30 – Praise Song – Korno
10.40 – Blessings – Rev Trevor
10.45 – Ribbon Cutting – Rev Trevor, Dad, Mom and Dr Anddy
10.50 – Onwards – Fellowship.
So those were the short detail on that day. Overall, there were around 100 people on board and witnessing the opening ceremony with us. I thank God because everything ran so smoothly. The last guests went back around 5.00 PM. Every crews were tired but i think we were more happy then ever.... 

2 comments:
Where is this veterinary centre Zen? Never in my wildest imagination I have a vet relation, considering that I am a person afraid of creatures in fur hehehe ... bulak sekali! I love Aunt Ming and Tom's dash hounds - Hotdog, Chocky and Sammy. Missing them at times ...
Nearby Unimas jak. 5 minutes drive from my house.Nxt time i bring u there.
Post a Comment