Tuesday, September 22, 2009

1 Week Update

Wow, I just came back from Raya Holidays. Not much to tell and no story to write actually. Thank God I didn’t promise my friend last week to update my blog because I know I would not have time to log in to it. Better not doing any promises which you can’t keep otherwise you just make yourself in trouble. I you can just say yes but if you can’t, just say No without feeling any guilty. No promises please! Oh, the MBO at the spring has officially open and we have 3D!! Kuching city has grown so much compare to 5 -10 years back, where last time, people (including me) would compare Kuching to Miri base on how big is the super mart that the city have, how clean and beautiful the city is decorated and so on. Well, Kuching always lose to Miri in many ways. But not anymore. Now Kuching has the biggest supermarket, biggest air port, worst traffic jam, more Cineplex’s, more cars, more high rise buildings and the list goes on and on. Last time Miri has Curtin University but today, Kuching has the Swinburne University and latest, we have the new state legislative assembly building just by the riverside of Kuching. Should I be proud of Kuching? Obviously YES!
Wife went back to Sg Asap for 2 days so I spent a few days of my raya holidays at Sri Ijah’s “lodge and hotel” waaa.. the food were delicious over there and I loike! But the TV room is hot lah.. feel a little bit uncomfortable because the air is not ventilated well unless it’s raining then ones can feel the cold air flows in while the hot air goes out. Aww, Pithui looks so cute as usual and she seems to recognize my voice every time i called her.
Last Sunday service I was the lead keyboardist. To me, it is an easy task for I have music basics and some supervisory skills and some more, God is with me! But I pity some leader whom couldn’t perform their duty so well, not due to their fault, but due to the lack of these supervisory skills to handle small groups with each and individual’s tantrums! I admit there are few musicians as stubborn as a mule, as show off as magicians and so playful like a monkey and it made a perfect circus and funfair! If ever I’m in that situation, I’ll just grab my stuffs and drive my way back home, of course after a few hours at the Spring lah.
My goodness, it has been a month I supposed to send my car for service but I fail to do so. I should have sent it during the Raya holidays but I seemed too focused more on the TV programs, ghost stories and some raya entertainment by my idol. There were 2 which were the Concert Reunion AF7 in Kuching Sarawak and the AF7 Raya Open House. Ok, talk about the Reunion concert, again AESB really wanted to introduce si Aril to the Sarawakian which they FAIL to do so. They put him in the middle during the opening and lead the group where Hafiz is supposed to be and do because Hafiz is the champion. They gave si Aril more air time to talk and sang extra song “Sering Mengalah” What the heck?? Sering mengalah? Did he?? Woit ASTRO bodoh, you’re ^&&^#$^&*&*@!! Memang dia kalah pun... hahahaha, padan muka… Actually, during the live concert, I was there, at the Padang merdeka, front seat some more and I saw everything from zero. So while Aril was waiting for his trun, he waited at the side stage where the people from the right could view him. There were many children shouted his name and Aril ask them to shout louder and they did. But suddenly Hafiz came from the back and walk to the same side stage and the atmosphere change drastically where no more Aril’s name being called, but Hafiz’s! O tedah Aril!!!! Hahahahahaha…. I don’t want to comment more, likewise the AF7 open house at Merlimau Melaka. No need for me to say more for it was so obvious where the same thing happened.
Last week wife and I played badminton with Simon and his wife. It was a good game. That 1 hour was a true sweat battle… We had visitors having dinner with us at home. The weather was so hot! Need to sleep now. Tomorrow is a working day… Happy working!!

6 comments:

rambomadonna said...

Mie in Kulim with emel. Tasting nasi itik sampe muka dah kedak itik hehehe

Abet said...

Any pics?? hahaha.. donald bebek...

Abet said...

i just realised that i was so rushing to end this entry... I did not elaborate on the dinner that night, but anyway, we all had fun, makan kolo mi and sausages.. hehehe

rambomadonna said...

Ngan Hafiz kah? Ingat sik dolok I pernah madah things will not be easy for Hafiz ... u see 4 yourself ... akan ada favouritism ... aku mcm mauk jadi manager si hafiz jak hehehe

Jett said...

dun forget, we also hv Unimas here in Kuching. kecik ati aku dik nadai mention unimas!

Abet said...

kazen: u nak jadi manager hafiz? Be my guest.. hehehe i loike.

Jett: Adoh Jethh, it was not my intention not to put Unimas here because it's unfair for Miri because they have no public university. If i put Unimas, Miri will defenitley lose!!! hehehe.