Yesterday we watched movie at the MBO Cineplex. We met Jassica and her friend whom joining us for dinner later on. We watched the Tsunami in Korea. It was a good movie but it was quite slow in the beginning. Actually some humor was added in the story too. I think it spoilt the story where there was supposed to be sad lines but out of a sudden a clown appear. Hmm, really confusing my mood. Anyway, the effect of the tsunami was enormous. Many casualties due to miss focus, unaware, cannot swim, blur and panicky! I also learnt something from this movie. Do not play fool with Mother Nature! Thank God Tsunami wouldn’t happen in Kuching City, I hope I’m right, otherwise we have to take so many drastic actions to prevent casualties and lost.
Oh ya, while waiting for the movie to start, Hafiz’s mother called telling me that they are having open house that evening. Since we have bought the tickets, I told her some other times since Hari Raya is celebrated within a month period.
My brother’s veterinary clinic was open 2 weeks ago. Everyone was excited about it especially me J I know that my brother was also the happiest vet in the planet earthJ Mom and dad are busy with their church work. At least they occupied themselves with activities else they’ll get bored!! Anyway, dad’s satellite dish is a good option for him. My sister Ivy got her self a new 7 seaters Kia. Hmm, hutang lagi… my brother Terry is working to and fro to Bintulu more often compare to few months back... Well, it means good business then, My sister Dolly is busy with her children, gosh, Megan is so overweight now.. Gosh!! We have to do something unless we don’t want her to become the Kumang Gawai one of these years then its fine. As for me and Snah, life goes on.
I’m now actively in the FB and also in my blog. It’s great to reunite back with your long lost friend. I found Hung Ming and Marcus recently. They were my friends whom sat next to me when we were in our high school. Marcus, like Melcome, is so good in painting. Melcome is very good when it comes into details. He paints figures, faces animals and so on while Marcus is so good in playing and mixing the colors. He is more to environment, situations and natures. I love the way he paints the woods and trees, blending the purple color with yellow to form a beautiful painting of breath taking scenery of the deep forest with high water falls. I think he never uses green to color a tree. That’s not it, he never use pencil and eraser for sketching, instead he just grab a paint brush and start his work innovatively. Surprising or not?
To me it was so annoying because I couldn’t do that. Once, our art teacher asks us to draw theme: Olympic- swimming competition but mine, it turned out to be Flood in the city. Another time was when she ask us to draw our Pets, mine turned to be an ugly dinosaur by the riverside…hmm. I always fail my art, the highest that I could remember was 40%.... I knew I’m not into art anyway. But one day, I wish to paint something beautiful…. You just wait for that one day….
It’s getting late now, I want to sleep. Enjoy the youtube, entitled Bapa sentuh hatiku by Jason, which is one of my favourite…
Inclination
8 years ago

2 comments:
That why I do cross stitch Zen coz if I couldn't paint a picture why not stitch it. Juling udah mata aku polah cross stitch. Need rest too.
no, Thank God i play piano... that's one of my choice besides eating and sleeping.. hehehhehe
Post a Comment