Saturday, September 12, 2009

How's your September eleventh?

Sept 11, who would not forget that date? The Americans were paralyzed on that date in 2004. It was a total dreadful moment for the whole world. Things started to change. It was rather difficult to travel by plane especially to the Muslim. The airport also introduced so many rules and regulations to avoid disasters. Some part of the world started to practice discriminations and unnecessary political gimmicks. No need for me to elaborate more since it brings more hatred than peace around the world.
Today I’m on a sic leave and at the same time I had my monthly appointment with Dr Kho at Normah hospital. The weather was so wet and the road was slippery. I was not even rushing nor in a hurry. But sometimes the unexpected things happened and they are beyond our control. As I was tailing a Gen 2 at Reservoir road, I could see a white car stopped by from the opposite lane. Out of a sudden I saw the Gen 2 stopped abruptly. Immediately pressed the break hardly but my car couldn’t stop due to the slippery road. It ended my car hit the Gen 2 and then the Gen 2 hit the Perdana ahead of it. The chain accidents caused a massive jam at that 2 lanes road. I went out first to check on the other drivers. The Gen2 driver, a Malay guy introduced him selves as Teruna was on his way sending his son the hospital while the Perdana driver, a Chinese, Wong was on his way to work. To cut the story short, we exchange business cards and I promised to call them back since I was going to be late for my appointment like wise to the Teruna. So we planned to do the arrangement around 2PM, after the Friday’s prayer. So I got my selves settled and finally went Satok market to have my favorite Mi Sapi. At that time I was not even shacking, pressurized or feel nervous due to what happened earlier. Actually I know that my real reactions would only appear 6 to 7 hours later. I was a bit stress and when I’m stressed, I eat. The Mi Sapi really works! Then, I went to tHe Spring to Watch The final destination, sempat juak…. Around 2pm, I met Mr Wong and Teruna and settled my debts. The amount was quite huge but Thank God due to my saving I managed to get my life back..... tbc

2 comments:

rambomadonna said...

Sh*t happens sik kira masa dan tempat Kazen. Today my sept 11, nothing special to report except that I updated my blog hehehe

Balqis DBJ said...

Cian ktk....eating must be a remedy for stress...I think so lah. What's important,just eat lah if it makes u feel better. Just my 2 cents!