Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's tea time...

My right ear is still under recovery 'mode'. Blood does still oozes out but rarely this time. I think the right hearing performance has increase up to 8%. Most of the time I'm hearing the sound of Boeing jet engine which never finds its way out from the airport terminal... I rather use my left ear to listen while others talking. But it's difficult if that person is sitting on my right side where I have to turn my head 45 degrees towards him or her to get the maximum input.
Everyday people talk about many things, be it good things or vise versa. They talked about their family, work load, relationship, pets, what happen at home, new cars and so on. The talking or sharing can happen anywhere for example in the office, cafeteria, toilets, parking space and so on. It depends on you and me whether you want to be a shoulder to cry on or be cruel, leave the sit ASAP. What happen next, you figure it out!
Yesterday, as usual, I had a 4.45pm tea time with a colleague at the cafeteria. We both ordered tea and a plate of mi-goreng. AS we sat down and enjoying our food, he started to share with me where he was that morning and what he did at the hospital. In an excitement, I turned my head 45 degrees towards him while munching the mi-goreng.
"This morning, I had so much pain at my anus part. I went to see the doctor and she said I had constipation (sembelit)."



At that time, i fee like my food became less tasty. My head started to reduce the angle from 45 degrees to 40 degrees to avoid any more informations going thru the ear.

"The doctor asks me to lower down my trousers and lay backwards on the bed. Suddenly I felt something in my anus and it was painful. She used a kit to pull off the remaining fesses and finally, I felt better even though I feel want to drain everything at that time"

At that time, my head is nearly at a normal position already and i wanted to puke. The next thing that I know, he was talking alone and I don't have the excitement to listen to his marvelous experience at the hospital anymore. Yeah, finally I enjoy my mi-goring despite the whole wild thing which is playing in my mind. Sorry friend!

2 comments:

Balqis DBJ said...

How's it going, bro?

Whenever I'm at Hafiz'z blog, I never fail to drop by here...cos sengaja nak mengagokan diri empun bah...Oh btw, mind to stop by lilstarrz09?

Abet said...

hehehe, thanks for dropping by...ok, i can't wait to see your blog.