Lust Sunday, I woke up quite late. My nephew Ezra slept with us. I’m sure he had a hard time to sleep at a new place and with his uncle who snores like no men’s business! Anyway I later found out that he slept like a piglet under a warm blanket. Well, my secret is let the fan fully blast, ensure there’s no mosquitoes and prepare a warm blanket incase one gets cold especially in the middle of the dark silent night!
My wife didn’t attend church with us because she was so tired after the BBQ that night so Ezra and I went off after a heavy breakfast. No wonder we arrived at church late and nearly missed the Praise and worship session. It was so challenging for me especially during the sermon where my eyes started the process of exploring into the world of innocents. Yeah, it was really a struggle of a fetus. It started with the blinking of both eyes where I could only see the silhouette of people and I was not thinking properly whether they were floating in the air or was it ghost!! Then I felt a massive burden on my head which made it to swing slowly to the left side of my shoulder. It was auto driven and without hesitation. At this point, I heard noises. I was a little bit surprised even my right injured ears could hear strange noise. A few milliseconds after that, I was at ease again, back to my normal sitting position. At the edge of my lips was a little bit sour. Oh, it was my sliver. I saw few people next to me whispering and giggling among them while their eyes were looking straight at me. Hmmmm, I was sleeping then so what!!!
A funny thing happened during the sacrament. After I dipped the white bread in the wine, when I was about to put it into my humbly mouth, it flew to my shoulder instead and wet my white t-shirt which my brother bought from London. I saw Gabriel on the guitar laughing and I did too. I know that the angel was there to bring back my happy sleepy mood… Hehehe!
That afternoon, we just stayed at home and watching TV until dinner where we went to junction pizza hut. That would be my first and my last to go there. I didn’t like the furniture, the chair and the table is too small. The service was quite bad, I drank my Pepsi without ice cubes and so on… enough said! Being a customer without power is the last thing that I want to be.
Last night, Jack and her cousin spent me and wife for a dinner at 101 malls. We had various type of pork, chicken meatballs and soups. Jack is a reporter from Utusan Sarawak. She ever interviewed me last month about the IT in Sarawak. Thank You Jack for the treat. Wife and I were really had a great time that night. Should go again in future.
Below is one of my favorite you tube.. enjoy it! - Manis kau Dengar
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment