Monday, May 4, 2009

AF Maniac 1 down

I have no mood to update my blog this week. I was indirectly got affected by this akademi fantasia show after the puppet principal announced to have the AFundi masuk. Yeah, as a person with authority on her shoulder, she has the power to say that stupid and hilarious thing. But since she has all the legitimate power, why didn’t she say the right and acceptable thing? I was so angry at this Malaysian whom never fails to make another mistake through out her life. In fact, this was her second, pity her! I was hoping that she is a non-Malaysian so that I could shout down my throat “Get out of Here; we do not a puppet like you”! It’s Wednesday and I’m cool. Not wanting to try, but I'm really so reluctant to accept this because history repeats itself. I thought we supposed to learn from it, right?
Here’s my song selection for this week to support Hafiz. Frankly I have stopped voting because I don’t want ASTRO to get anything out of me. For them 1 person is nothing, but I don’t givea damn! Sorry voters, you have to continue the fight. Who ever wins, Hafiz is still the best!

No comments: