It is still hot. The aircond is on every night since Monday. After work, I went to the Spring to pay my credit card debts. Yeah, they do have the vending machine at the ground floor. Later I went to the MPH book store to get some books, yeah, this is the only way I can get rebates from the income tax. It really helps! The books rebate is RM1k.. Phew.. Rugi kalau tidak beli buku. So I bought 2 thick books about house decorations.
Well, I’m buying a new small house but it’s really difficult to do the arrangement because it is so small. It’s difficult to choose the furniture because once the house is fill with furnitures, it looks like a cramp, crowded warehouse! I really need guidance!
Sigh… Oh yeah, I asked for the Sarawak flag in case the MPH do sell the flag there. But too bad, they don’t have the flag!!! The cashier suggested that I go to the King Centre because it’s available there.. Hmm tomorrow, Perhaps?
At home I saw Caludia and Akim is playing around. Oh yeah, my neice Megan wanted the whole family to call her Claudia or Siti Aisyah(AF7) while my 8 year old nephew Ezra wanted to be called Akim. So Akim ran to me,
Akim: Uncle Bet, did you get the song from that Bunfatch?
Me: Bunfatch? What Bunfatch
Akim: Bunfat bah…
Me: oh, Bunk Face..
Now I recall that he was asking for the Situasi song by Bunk Face since last week. So I go to my room and on the broadband and do search for the song and together with the chords. Hmm, i never thought that song started with Bm and then F#... So a after I got it, we all walked to the main living room. So I played the piano while Akim sing and did his shuffle. Claudia grabbed her tambourine and join us later.
Akim: Uncle Bet , one more time
Me: Ok…..
I enjoyed myself that evening. Actually I never like this song, but it’s no harm for the sake of the children. After everything was done, everybody was happy so I told Akim.
Me: Akim? Ok kah?
Akim: Ok Uncle Abet, enough.
Me: Ok, now you two can call me Hafiz :)
They both *wink* *wink*
Inclination
8 years ago

2 comments:
Somehow ... I just knew that is how the story going to end ...
HAFiZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
hahahahahaha... you wonder woman!
Post a Comment