Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hafiz in the final

Last night it was a superb show by the super hero. Hafiz did great in his 1st song and a blast for the 2nd one. I love how the lightings helped him in the opening of the I beleive I can Fly song, as if he was flying up in the sky. I know that Hafiz family, Kak Sal, Indailatana, Mr Bad, Ms Shea, Jeth, cantik and everyone whom support him including me, felt so satisfied when he did his presentation so memorably and heart touching too that he received the standing ovations from many people including some loyal viewers cum the customers at the Hadi Dahia cafe. To me, that night was Hafiz best performance. Bias? Yeah, actually he always gave his very best in every songs! Very consistent and improve week by week. No wonder he is in the final! Kudos Hafiz!

Happy Mother's Day to my dear beloved mom too :) I love you mak!

3 comments:

rambomadonna said...

am so looking forward to see, jethro and emel this weekend ... iboh lupak training agik HAFIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

rambomadonna said...

pembetulan ... am so looking forward to see you , jethro and emel this weekend ... iboh lupak training agik HAFIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abet said...

hahaha.. ada pembetulan juak..