I just woke up from my sleep. Now i'm started to get nervous for tonight's concert. I know those students are more nervous than i am but ok, let it be fare, we all are nervous! Since my flight is within 2 more hours, i decided to add something in my blog. I just want to wish all 4 contestent all the best. To Isma, Akim, Yazid and especially to Hafiz!.
Hafiz, the Sarawakian is really aiming and putting their hope in you. We all are doing our very best job with our fingers and thumbs by voting you. Some even spends hundreds of dollars even some are risking their monthly bills just for you to emerge as a champion. In Short, tonight you must perform extra well, use every knowledges that you had gain in the academy and be the very best among the very best!
But whatever the result is going to be, we will accept it and life will defenitly different. Your life will obviously will be different compare to yesterday. But our advise is just stay humble, remember where you come from and love your family.
I believe that you can do it.
All the best to you!
Personally, my life would be change too. My routine will be back to normal and my priority would change soon. No more AF for me (i hope so. sorry AF8***), less chatting in the net i guess. I'll surely introduce Hafiz to my family and i will encourage them to buy Hafiz original single album! If there's Hafiz Fan Club in Kuching, I'm eager to become the member. I'll be looking forward to seeing his live concert - with my future wife of course.
Now i have not 2 BUT 3 idols. Julia Roberts, Harrison Ford and last but not least,
Hafiz AF7!
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment