Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hot Tuesday

Argghh.. the weather was so unfriendly for the last few days. It was so hot. I'm watching the daily af show. I don't want to watch since the monkey is already in there, he makes me want to puke all the time, vomit blood....
I didn't managed to send my song which i composed especially for Hafiz for the final, because i don't know where to send it... hmm what a lame excuse. BUt actually it's true. I did ask many people including Mr Badrul who works for Astrom but sadly his indirect responed was, i was too late! So passive lah me.
I really can't wait for the final concert. I really want my normal life back. I want my Saturday night outing back! Due to the Saturday concert, everthing seems to be slowing down and my activities that night mostly on watching AF concerts, AF diaries, channel 109 and beleive it or not, i even watch the siaran ulangan in that small box of channel 109. It has been a while i didn't watch movie with my fiance, soon we are husband and wife and it all happen within this month!
People did asked me to be prepare mentally. But i don't know what they mean.. what ever obstacles that comes into our life, we will oversome it, yeah, we have made our vows during our engagement;

I'll be with you in times of pain, when we are poor, when i have nothing and when i'm sick and so on.. so what?

It;s 12th May, 18 more days to do.. hehehe, I don't beleive it that i'm getting married! Never i can imagine to find the guts to talk and to tell mom that i'm interested with Snah and i want to get enggaged with her. I never being so brave that i went alone for a dinner one evening just to meet Snah's family members, yeah i was alone! It was a long night!

Well, those were only a step towards a long journey. The journey which my grandparents, my parents, and my sisters had took. Some had reached the end of their journey while some is still moving ahead steadyly, while Snah and I just found our 'right socks and shoes' and some tools and jigs.. in case we need them. But we know the good Lord Jesus is our guide and the Holy spirit is our teacher.

What ever will be will be, that's what someone's mom always said. So ,let's just do the very best today, learn from the past and what ever comes tomorrow, face it bravely in Jesus name.

2 comments:

rambomadonna said...

OMG! You are officially struck by HAFIZ flu. No cure until we get the final result.

HAFIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Abet said...

that's the wow factor! Sustain development!