Friday, May 1, 2009

Dia

My friend Mathew called me this morning asking me about my wedding preparation. There were a lot of questions and since he asked, i took the opportunity to request him to sing during my reception dinner at the hotel. At first he was quite reluctant but you knowlah... i'm a good persuader kan? hahaha.. No lah, he's doing it for a friend's sake. Thanks Matt!

Matt: David, you have not tell me how you two met...
Me: Oh, it will be share during the dinner. Perhaps you sing a song after that??
Matt: #&*$&%b &)&%&)(#)%q#) %#q&)q#
(i couldn't remember his long "Don't Want-at first'' answer
Me: You know the song Dia by Sheila Majid? It tells everrything about how the relations start. Under the moonlight :)
Matt: Oh, i love that song. I will sing it for you two on that night! I start and practise now. I wonder what would my neighbour say if i sing this in BM.. hahaha.

Nah, easy to ask him to sing, kan? Matt, thank you in advance. You'll make my wedding more colorful!

Enjoy the clip!

No comments: