Oh I need to go to the toilet urgently. This stomach ache is the cruelest thing one ever want to have!! It never care whether how old or young you are, your sex, profession and so on, it must be dealt 1st class and urgently!
When I was sitting on the bowl, my mind wonders around to some places in Kuching, then to some people and finaly to a friend of mine whom I called and talked to with few weeks ago.
Me: Hello, can I speak to Miss Havanna?
MH: Hello? What? I can' here you.
Me: Can I speak to Ms Havanna?
MH: Prince? Is that you? Prince? Prince? Is that you? Answer me..
What happen to this lady. Am I calling the right number or not? So I put down the phone. I tried again since the number was correct!
Me: Havanna, can you hear me? I called you just know..
MS: Abet, oh that was you, I thought it was my son, prince..
So we talked and exchange business....
Then, last week I called her again to say hi.
Me: Hello, can I speak to Ms Havanna?
MH: What? Hello, I can' hear you..
Me: Hello, can I speak to Ms Havanna? (A bit slower this time)
MH: Hello, you got the wrong number lah... I don't speak Chinese...
Me: Havana, this is Abet lah...
(Shout slowly as if the office belongs to my family)
MH: Oh Abet.. I thought which Chinese just now.... you sounds like Chinese..
Hmmmm, what's wrong with my dear lovely friend here? Is she sick? Experiencing imbalance hormone? Or is it a near deaf thing? Pregnent? Hahaaha, am I being sarcastic?
I knew Ms Havanna not long ago and we met at the airport for the 1st time. Me, being extrovert, as usual would always find opportunity to get new friends and business partners. Ms Havanna was too an extrovert type of person. But she knows her limit. I'm so glad to know Ms Havanna, not only as a friend, but as a sister to me too. Ms Havanna, if you read this, do not stop to do things that you love to do, instead, nothing wrong to do it slowly. Have a enough rest and take care!!!
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment