Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Unexplainable Phenomenon

Wow, now I’m just like a drug addict, just being jap with morphine, 5mm of morphine… yummy.. I’m in the 3rd heaven already! I don’t care what happen to me, this include my surrounding. Let it be... Oh, let me be suffocated in this kind of feeling. Oh, I love it, I enjoyed it so much. I’d kill to get this kind of feeling again.

It all started after my breakfast. Yeah, I had a thick Americano coffee and a full plate of mee goring and 2 sausages. The breakfast was filling. It made my stomach bloated. Oh, I need to keep fit. For my own good and a longer live.

But suddenly, my right ears started to get itchy, so damn itchy until I became restless. Thank God I brought 2 new cotton buds to the office last Monday. I already use 1 trice while another one is in my wallet. I knew that I need to bring it for this special reason!! I immediately take the remaining one out and insert it into the hole of my right ear. Waaaaaaaaa…. It feels so nice and refreshing!!! Cloud 9!! Heaven…..

No comments: