Hmmm, I’m so satisfied listening to Hafiz mini album. I love the Ku Akui song, by Ajai. It is a broken hearted song where the singer regretted for being so workaholic when he should be with his companion more often. The singer had forgotten his priority in life, where relationship is to be put 1st before others. Ku Akui also mentioned that he would change his arrogant attitude if the times permit and he’d change the whole thing upside down.
I think though the song doesn’t suits me anymore, since I am married, I should learnt from it too. Never to take for granted on what I have and owned. Appreciate people around you more and mix with my newly neighbors.
I took Monday day leave, tired after Miri trip. Jet Lag I guess hehehe. I realized that Akim’s song Bengang is also good. If Hafiz sing it, it could be better! (No offend please). Anyway, that’s my personal opinion. Last week I told my colleagues (all of them are Chinese) about the AF reunion concert. I know they never watched AF, yes AF1 to AF7!! They watched only Hong Kong or Taiwan superstars. Well, I never blame them…. Just a promotion on Hafiz’s behalf…
Me: Hey Hafiz is coming on 25 July 09
C1: Who?
C2: *** Looking at me blurrly****
Me: Hafiz the champ from Sarawak of AF7, he will be coming this weekend!
C1: Who again?
C2: Getting more Blurrer
Me: You know I went to KL twice to watch him singing last time…
C1: Oh, I remember that… that guy…..oh ijit?
C2: *** Getting nowhere***
Me: Never mind, as long I mentioned it to you. Come to Padang merdeka if you are free, ok.
Wah! .. Some people… I couldn’t believe I’ve been working with them for about 10 years already? Well, different people, different interests.
I hope if not them, their children will one day recognized and listen to the songs from my Idol, Hafiz. :)
Inclination
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment