Saturday, July 11, 2009

Underlayer Defects

It happened last night! I’m still a little bit shocked here. I was meeting my friend at his place in Sg. Apong, a small village occupied many races of people. It’s at the outer circuit of Kuching city, I guess.
So my discussion with my friend went well that I managed to leave the place around 11.00pm. I heard police car siren on and off. Yeah, I’m aware actually that the area is not a safe place especially at night. I didn’t want to think further, all that I want to do is just drive back home.
It was so dark outside, since his car porch has no supporting light. To my disbelief, the Kembara that I drove, which is also my wife’s car, was not complete. The front part or the engine sector has been cut off, taken away and only remaining the body or the seating area. Oh my Lord!!! It’s just like the kereta potong.
I wanted to shout for help and to make thing worst, I saw a man waiting outside the gate. He was smoking but I couldn’t really see his face. So with all the strength that I have, I shout out loud, ‘PENCURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII’
My voice was not loud enough I guess, the aircond was too cold I reckoned and my throat was a bit dry which made me difficult to shout louder. As I looked around, I saw my wife on my right side, her eyes were opened wide. Confused and curious, she told me ‘Dear that was too loud’ What happen?’ She asked again. I turned to her and paused. Oh Thank God, it’s a dream.
I laugh and laugh in the bedroom while asking my wife to check her car at the car porch. The Kembara is there, one piece. It happened last night!

2 comments:

rambomadonna said...

Zen, are u sure there is nothing else happened last night? Or u were shouting in ecstasy? hehehe

Abet said...

me very positive 100% not into drugs..